Chapter 39

Thanks everyone for your precious votes and comments... I have read all ur comments and I noticed some new commenters too..! That means a lot...

Thank you... Keep Supporting...

Lots of love 💕💕💕💕💕💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara opened her eyes feeling thousands of butterflies swarming in her stomach feeling his grip..! She knows it very well, It is Him..! She takes the first look at Her Love..! She looked into his brown orbs and gets lost in that...

"He is My only Prince..!!!", Swara thinks inside while her heart is fluttering realising it..! She is feeling so happy which she can't put in words...

Sanskar's arms are wrapped around her waist, holding her protectively... He is looking back into her big doe eyes which is showing thousands of emotions...! He gets lost in it, trying to understand what is the meaning behind...

Swara came to her sense feeling him making her stand on corridor properly... Sanskar looks at her... A strange wide smile is playing on her lips which held the power to make his heart skip a beat... But he couldn't understand the meaning behind her smile... He could say clearly that she is tooo happy... Her smile and twinkling eyes are evidence for that...

"Are you Okay?", He asked bringing her back to sense... Swara's smile grew more wide like it is the biggest smile that she has ever had in her life... Her heart is swelling hearing his concerned tone which she has always failed to notice or may be noticed but she is too naive to understand...

"Little Bak-bak, Where are you?", Sanskar asked her waving his hand before her face... Swara shakes her head side to side while inside, her heart is thumping so rapidly, her stomach is getting all giddy feelings... Her eyes take a good look at Her Love..! He is wearing his usual Black shirt but He is looking more hot and handsome to her than before... Swara bite her lower lip, suddenly become so shy to face him... His gaze is making her so nervous than before... She just want to hide in a place where his brown orbs couldn't find her...

Sanskar stares at her totally baffled thinking of her antics... Swara's head is bowed down and she is smiling while blushing??? Why she is Blushing now... Despite his thoughts, a smile appeared on his lips seeing His Jaan... Somewhere he knew he is the reason behind her blush and that thought is making him crazy... Crazy to stare at her throughout his life like this, always having her precious smile on her lips..!!!

Sanskar turned hearing Arjun who is coming out from conference hall with other associates of board... He instantly changed to his SM form... Swara also lifts her gaze to look...

"Sanky..! Only ur sign is pending..!", Arjun said and then his gaze went to Swara... He smiled at her but didn't talk as still their business associates are with them... Swara smiles at him back...

"Ok, I will sign it in my cabin... Bring the files along with others..!", Sanskar said coldly while Arjun nods... They proceeds forward while Sanskar turned to look at His Jaan...

"Go to ur class, now..!", He ordered and walks down the stairs while Swara's jaw dropped down seeing his arrogant behaviour...

"What the hell...!!! I came here only to talk to him but he..??? This Devil be naaa!!! Urghhh..!!!", Swara makes sulking face...

"Shona, Don't think about him and spoil ur mood..! You should be happy now and this day is so precious..!!! Haayeee😍😍!! I found My Prince..!!! 💗 who is none other than My Hubby..! This Devil is not a Devil but My Prince... Uff!! I can't believe that I have fallen for Him..!!!", Swara thinks in her mind smiling like a maniac...