Chapter 41

A Very Happy Birthday to you dear ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ salehaa_ahmed17 ❤️ Have a happy long life..! I wish ur all dreams come true and Be happy always..!!!

Thanks for being one of my biggest fans 😍😍😍 It really means a lot...😊🥰 Lots of love to you Sweety 💕💕💕

I know I am late but I wanted to fulfill your little wish dr..! Please forgive me 😅

Happy Reading ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Proposal Night..!!!

They broke the kiss after what it seems like an eternity... Sanskar joined their foreheads while they both pants with their breaths mixing eachothers, their lips brushing eachothers, their eyes are closed feeling the moment which they would treasure throughout their life...

"Be Mine, forever Jaan..!"

Sanskar whispered against her lips while Swara opened her eyes to look at him who is already looking at her... She smiled...

At that time,

A loud gun shot sound heard... Swara gasped while Sanskar's face went pale in shock...

Before he could sense what is happening, Swara starts falling back closing her eyes... Sanskar holds her quickly and looks at the side from where the bullet has come... Sanskar's men who were waited near their car instantly stood in a line shielding them and starts shooting their opponents...

Sanskar looks at Swara who is fainted by now... He shakes her little while his mind is totally in a daze...

"Jaan..!", He whispered with his tears welled up in eyes... Sanskar felt wet in his hand, he took it from her back and saw blood... Swara is shot on her back... He quickly holds her cheek in a firm grip and shakes it side to side...

"Jaan, wake up... Open ur eyes, Nothing will happen to you... I won't let anything happen to you, Jaan... Please don't do this... Open ur eyes", Sanskar shouts like a mad...

"Shonaaaa..!!!"

Sanskar lifts his gaze to see Ranveer and Laksh coming there running from other side having worried look... The whole family already knew about Swara's surprise for Sanskar... Even Alex know about this, Swara has strictly ordered him not to tell anything to Sanskar... He only dropped her at the hill place while Rv and Laksh helped her in the arrangements... Then they went back to home... After Sanskar has gone out to search Swara, they followed him and come to the place to take video of the proposal as the crazy Shona wants to treasure the beautiful moment all her life... But when they kissed Rv and Laksh moved to other side... After few minutes, They heard gun shot sound and gets extremely shocked... They saw their men are shooting the opponents, they got paled seeing Swara fainted in Sanskar's arms...

"Bhai, Shona..! Bloody Hell..!! They shot her", Sanskar said angrily with his red eyes which is filled with tears... He just want to destroy each and everyone there who have hurted His Jaan...

"Sanskar..! Come Let's Take her to hospital... Nothing will happen to our Shona..!", Ranveer said quickly... He also wants to kill them who are behind their Princess but now it's not the time... First they have to save their Princess...

Sanskar quickly picked lifeless Swara in his arms and they ran to other side where Rv's car is parked... Sanskar's car is on the side where shooting is going on...

Ranveer starts the car while Laksh sat on passenger seat... Sanskar settled on back seat with Swara on his lap... He turned her and put his hand on her shot place, pressing it tightly to stop blood flow...