You Are Destined To Be Mine

Hey Dears..!!!

I have Just published a New Story on Our Heavenly Couple SwaSan ❤️

You Are Destined To Be Mine ❤️

Being An Arrogant and Ruthless No. 1 Business Tycoon of India, The Great SM aka Sanskar Maheshwari has No feelings..!!!

He likes to rule everyone and set his own rules and live in that... He thinks Money is everything and there is no place for emotions... He had his power all over in India and outside India too... He had no idea for love or commitments in his life... He had dated many girls but it is just for time pass and publicity... And He has no damn feelings for anyone even for his family who are just fond of their Status and fame...

But What will happen when he meets the Innocent and Cute Swara Gadodia who has that heart which has the power to melt anyone???

As she came to drink in His Own Pub with her friends, His eyes caught the Innocent Swara... His heart fluttered seeing her for the first time and his gaze followed her...

He fixed it in his mind that She is His..! His Destined Girl..!

Drunken Swara is confronted by Sanskar who has saved her from the men who tried to misbehave with her... What will happen when the drunken Swara poured her heart out to Sanskar?

Join in the Journey of the Magical Love between SwaSan where One is Arrogant and Other is Innocent...

This story is purely My concept and Imagination... If you find it may be familiar or seen it anywhere, it is just a coincidence..!!!

I have published Shot 1... Do read and tell me how is it... I need ur support there too...

You can find my new story in my account Cutiee_Madhu

Shower your votes and comments there...

And About Next Chapter of TMJH-2, I will update tmrw... Please be patient...

Thank you,
Love,
Madhu...