Chapter 52

"You little waste creature, what the hell are you doing here? I told you not to show your useless face infront of me"
.
.
"It's all because of you... I had lost my life because of you, disgusting mistake..! You are the biggest mistake that has happened in my life"
.
.
"I regret giving birth to you... I wish I could have killed you before, but you being owed to destroy my status in my womb itself"
.
.
"You don't deserve anything in this world... Whenever I am seeing you, I am just getting frustrated and disgusted"
.
.
.

Sanskar closed his ears tightly, shaking his head as that voice is hearing again and again... He opened his eyes slowly as that voice died down... He took his hands off from ears and looks around as he finds him standing in a silent dark place...

He frowned and took a step forward... He saw someone is coming from front but he couldn't see the person's face as the bright light behind the person is blinding his eyes...

As the person comes closer, he smiled as the person is Swara, His Jaan...

"Jaann", He moved towards her... But Swara showed her palm infront of him, to stop him... Sanskar looked at her frowning as she is looking angry...

"Sanskar... How could you hide such a big matter from me?"

"You are a Prostitute's son..?"

"Why didn't you tell me that before? I wouldn't have married you if I knew it... I feel so disgusting..!"

"This is done... I am leaving now, don't you dare come behind me... I don't love you anymore"

Sanskar looked at her shocked while he felt breathless... He shook his head vigorously...

"Jaan, don't say like that... I.."

"Stop it, I regret for loving you... Don't show me your face, ever again"

Sanskar tried to stop her but Swara walked away from there after giving him a disgusting look...

"Noooooooo"

Sanskar sat up on the bed worried, tensed and sweating profusely...

He realised that it was a dream, indeed a Nightmare...

He looked beside to see His Jaan but she isn't there... He looked around to find he is in a different room which is not theirs... After that, Last night happenings flashed in his mind brightly bringing back all the painful words and memories...

He clenched his fist and closed his eyes tightly... He got tensed up and worried...

"Sankuuu.."

He looked aside and saw Swara is coming from the washroom having worried expression... She climbed on the bed and cupped his cheek...

"What happened? Are you Okay? Why did you shout?"

Sanskar wrapped his arm around her torso and pulled her on him, hugging her tightly... He got frightened thinking she has left him... He just wanted to confirm that His Jaan is still with him, in his arms... His body is shivering little thinking about his nightmare... He would never be able to live if His Jaan left him, he can't even think a life without Her...

He hides his face in the crook of her neck gripping her tight while Swara hugged him back and caressed his hair... Her hands are still bandaged but she kept it safe...

"Sanku..!"

She called him softly after few minutes... She parted away from him but still holding him while Sanskar stared at her... He could easily see her red puffy eyes which showed that she had cried and not slept last night... Her hairs are messy and she looked so drained...