Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.

Y/n pov
I woke up by the sound of alarm. Then I took my phone and see it's 07:00 am in the morning. My class started at 08:00 am. So I get up from my bed and went to my washroom to take a shower. After 15 min I finished my shower. Then I went to my closet to pick my outfit.

                                             My outfit.

                                            My makeup look.

                                       My hair style.

After get ready for school i went to downstairs to eat breakfast. I went to the kitchen but today I can't see sehun oppa there. My mom is making breakfast for me. So I went there and sit on the counter.

Y/n: Good morning mom
Mom: Good morning my little angel.
Y/n:Mom where is sehun oppa?
Mom:He went out to Meet with his friend.
Y/n:Ohh ok mom I have to go now bye Mom love you.
Mom: Love you too bye.

After that I went to school. After 15 min I reached to my school. I saw my unnies are waiting for me. So I went to them.

Y/n:Hi unnies.
No response
Y/n:Yahh unnies why are you all ignoring me?
Lisa: Cause you leave the club with out telling us and not picking up our calls.
Y/n:Wait Lisa unnie you called me?
Lisa: Just check your phone pabo.
Then I checked my phone and saw that my unnies called me 100 times.
Y/n: Sorry unnies (making cute face)
Jisoo:Aigoo so cute fine we forgive you.
Jennie:By the way Did you guys hear that Jeon's son and daughters are going to transfer in our school.
Y/n:Who the heck is jeon's?
Jennie:(shocked face)You don't know them?
Y/n:No I don't.
Rosé: Jeon's company is one of the top company in Korea.
Y/n:ohh so what.
Lisa:How can react so normally jeon jungkook is going to transfer in our school wow.
Y/n(in thought):why I fell like I heard that name before.
Y/n:Ok let just go to our class.
Blackpink:ok maknae.
Then we all went to our class. We sat on our seats and start talking after some time the bell rang. Then our teacher entered in our class.
Teacher: Good morning class.
Students: Good morning teacher.
Teacher:Today we have 3 new students please come in.
I was facing the window so I couldn't see the new students.But I can hear that they are introducing themselves.
Taehyung: Anneyaogasheo my name is Kim Taehyung. Please take a good care of me.
Jimin:Yeoboseyo my name is Park jimin.Nice to meet you all.
Jungkook: Anneyaogasheo my name is jeon jungkook.Hope we can all get along.
Wait that voice. I turned around and my eyes were widen cause I was very shocked my worse nightmare is infront of me. Jungkook then notice me and smirked at me.
Teacher: Welcome to our class. Now you set now Taehyung sit beside Jennie. Jimin sit beside rose and jungkook sit beside Y/n.
Fuck my life. Why I am so unlucky. He then sit beside me and whispered me
Jungkook:Nice to see you again baby girl.
Y/n:Stop calling me baby girl . I am not your baby girl.
Jungkook:You soon will be.
Y/n:What the fuck did you just say?
Jungkook: Nothing.
Y/n:Aish whatever just stop disturbing me.
Jungkook: Nope.
Y/n: Fuck of.
Jungkook: Hello young lady don't curse at me.
Y/n:(Showing my middle finger)
Jungkook:You are so fierce that's why I like you.
Y/n:What(shouted)
Teacher:Y/n Why are you souting in the class?
Y/n: Sorry sir I just saw a cockroach that's why I souted.
Everyone was laughing at me.
Teacher:Ok don't do that again.
Y/n:yes sir.
Jungkook: hahahaha hahahaha
Y/n:Stop laughing you punk because of you I got scolded.
The whole class jungkook was touching my waist and my thighs and I was getting irritated. After a long time the bell rang. Then I went to my friends. Then we went to the cafeteria.We sat on our table and start talking.
Rosé:Wow y/n you are so lucky you sat beside jeon jungkook.
Y/n:Huh lucky my ass.
Jennie:Yeah she is right y/n you are so lucky.
Y/n:Shut up Jennie unnie don't talk about him cause I hate him.
Jisoo:Why?
Y/n:I just hate him that's it.
Rosé:Hmmm by the way that guy jimin is really handsome and hot.
Y/n: ohoooooo someone is falling in love 😏😏😏😏.
Rosé:No I am not 😑😑😑😑.
Y/n:Yes you are 😏😏😏😏.
Rosé:Aish this girl.
After talking we went to our class.One the way of class I told them I have to go to washroom.So they went to the class and I went to washroom. After finishing my business and wash my hand I was about to go to class but suddenly someone pull me into a cubicle.I was about to scream bit he put his hand on my mouth.I was shocked cause it was jungkook.
Jungkook:Hi baby girl.
Y/n: What do you want?
Jungkook: Simple I want you.
Y/n:Are you crazy?
Jungkook:I am crazy for you.
Y/n:Just leave me.
Jungkook:No.
Y/n:Why?
Jungkook: Cause I wanna do something with you right now.
Y/n:Wh...what.
Jungkook:This.

Suddenly he kissed me. I was really shocked and frozed that I can't even move.He was kissing me and I was standing there frozed.Then after few seconds I push him and give him a slape. Then I ran away from there.

Jungkook pov
I don't know why I do this. I couldn't control myself. But this feeling is really awesome. Her lip was so soft. Ughhh y/n what have you done to me?
I was smiling like an idiot and walk to class. People were giving me weird look but I don't care all I have in my mind is Y/n. She is driving me crazy. I walked in the class and saw her sitting on her sit quietly. So I seat beside her and stared at her.

Y/n:Stop staring at me.
Jungkook:I don't want to.
Y/n: What's your problem huh first you kiss me out of nowhere and now you are staring at me.
Jungkook:So what I have full right to do whatever I want to do with you.
Y/n:Who the fuck give you that right.
Jungkook: Myself.
Y/n:I hate you.
Jungkook: Don't lie
Y/n: Fuck of.

Y/n pov
I wasn't listening the whole class cause of the kissing thought Why he did that to me I hate him.
Finally school was over now I can relax now at home.
I was walking to my house suddenly a car stopped in front of me. It was jungkook. He smiled and said that....

Jungkook:Come on get in I will drop you.
Y/n:No thanks.
Jungkook:If you don't get in I will forced you to get in.
Y/n:Fine.

I get into his car and he drove away.It was silent until jungkook ask something to me.

Jungkook:Y/n do you have any boyfriend?
Y/n:None of your business. Jungkook listen I didn't tell anyone about that night so please stop irritating me.You are my class mates and that's it don't try to get too close to me.
Jungkook:I can't.
Y/n:Why
Jungkook: Cause you are the first girl who caught my attention.So I am not gonna live you.
After 5 min we reached to my house.
Y/n: Thanks for the ride.
Jungkook:No problem bye baby girl.
Then he kissed my Chick and I went to my house running.
My heart was beating so fast.What is happening Am I really fall for him.No way.

To be continued.

(A/n: isn't y/n really falling for jungkook. If you guys want to know then stay still and continue reading mafia bully's angel.)