Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2

Y/n pov........

Jungkook:Meet my new client park chanyeol. Hyung and this is my wife jeon y/n.

Chanyeol:Nice to meet you Mrs.jeon.

Y/n:Nice to meet you too Mr.park. Jungkook i am going to see around here OK.

Jungkook:ok baby.

I left there before sent a message to chanyeol to meet at the backward garden. I was waiting for him at the garden. After a while I saw chanyeol and d.o both were coming towards me.

Chanyeol: You called me sweetheart.

Y/n:Why the fuck you didn't tell me that you are jungkook new clients.

Chanyeol:Ohh I just want to give you a surprise.

Y/n: Wait did he trust you I mean you threatened him that you will take revenge on him.

Chanyeol:Hmmm about that I told him that I forgive him and I forget about the past. I forgot about that how he seduce my girlfriend. How he betrayed me. Most important I even forget that how he K... Killed m.. My girlfriend.

He was at verge of crying.

Y/n:Chan calm down. I know that you have so much pain in your heart but don't forget that you are not alone I am with you and finally we will take revenge on him today OK. So stay strong.

Chanyeol:I am sorry y/n.

Y/n:What. Why are you telling me sorry?

Chanyeol:You will knew later.

I was really confused but I shrugged it off.

D.O:I guess we should start with our plan.

Y/n:Yeah jungkook is going to announce his new project. When he will announce it play that video on the Brodcast quickly. I will give you a signal when to start the video.

D.O:Hmmm.

Chanyeol: Y/n jungkook will be terrified to see it so he will take to home soon and then after that i will handle everything.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

After that we all went inside. When we went inside jungkook came near me and told me that he is going to announce something. So I went onto the stage with him.

Jungkook:Good evening everyone. Today I organised this party for my new project with Park chanyeol. This project will bring fortune for my company and park chanyeol was my best friend also after a long time we are being together so for those to occasion I organise this party. So everyone enjoy the party.

Right then I give a signal to d.o to release the footage. Suddenly everyone gasped while looking at the big screen behind us. I smirk knowing that every one got shock to see what is playing. Jungkook was looking at the screen with wide eyes. Cause the video is about all his illegal work that was hidden from everyone. The reporters start to make a crowd around me and jungkook asking if all of this is true. Jungkook was panicking really hard.

Jungkook:Y/n we need to leave this place.

Y/n:Yeah jungkook let's go and calm down.

We leave that place as soon as possible. We were at the car.

Y/n:Who the fuck did this how could they do this to you baby.