Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.

Jungkook's pov.

Today is my engagement with miyeon. My parents are really happy about that but I am not. Cause I can't marry the love of my life. I really loved y/n and I still love her but I can't tell her that I am forced to marry miyeon. Yes that's true that I am going to engaged with miyeon but I will never marry her. But I have to do something about it. Now I am in my room thinking about how I can break the marriage. But suddenly my thoughts get entrepute by a knock on my door. I opened my door and saw that was v hyung.

Jungkook:Oh v hyung.
Taehyung:Yoo maknae are you ready for your engagement party?
Jungkook:Pftt engagement my foot. I don't want to engaged with her. You Know hyung I still love y/n.
Taehyung:I Know but we have to go downstairs now. Come on.
Jungkook:Yeah let's go.

Miyeon's pov
I was going into jungkook's room to see him but I heard what was he talking about with v I was so hurt that I went to the back yard immediately. I was sitting on a bench and I was crying suddenly I feel someone sat beside me. I turned my side and saw that baekhun was sitting beside me.

Baekhun:Hey baby why are you crying?
Miyeon: Jungkook still love that trash. What is so good at that girl that jungkook is so crazy about him.
Baekhun:Yeah you are right she is really unique and special.
Miyeon:Am I that ugly that Jungkook doesn't like me?
Baekhun:To be honest no you are not ugly you are beautiful I swear if Jungkook wasn't in your life I would make you mine.
Miyeon:Stop joking.
Baekhun:I am serious.
Miyeon:But you love y/n.
Baekhun: Miyeon you don't deserve to be with that jerk. You should be with me.
Miyeon: Why are you talking like that?
Baekhun:Cause I..I..f..f..e..l..I..n..l..o..v..e..w..I..t..h..y..o..u.
Miyeon:What?
Baekhun:ugh I fell in love with you god dammit (shouting).
Miyeon:What stop joking around.
Baekhun:I am not joking.
Miyeon:Stop this bullshit. I love Jungkook and I will marry him.
Baekhun:But he doesn't love you.
Miyeon:He will. And don't talk to me ever again.

With that I left from there.

Baekhun's pov
Ugh I really hate him. First he took y/n away from me now that I fell for miyeon he also take her. I give up on y/n but I will not give up on miyeon. She will be mine. But she have to understand that jungkook doesn't love her. I have to break the wedding. No matter what happens I have to do it.

Y/n' pov

I am now at jungkook's engagement. I didn't want to come here but my mom forced me to come here.  Here's my outfits.....

                                             My dress.

                                         My makeup look.

                                           My hairstyle.

                                                My heels.

I was talking with my unnies suddenly we heard the announcement. That was jungkook's father who were at the stage.

Mr.jeon: Good evening everyone. Thanks for coming to the party. As you all know that my one and only son jeon jungkook is going to marry with chou miyeon. So let's celebrate these young couples engagement.

After that Jungkook and miyeon came to stage. A maid brought the rings towards them. Miyeon grab the ring first and put in in jungkook's finger and jungkook do the same. In this time tears were on my face. I was a crying mess. It's ok y/n. Soon i will leave all of them and went far away so that no one can find me.

To be continued.......