Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)

Y/n pov....

Jungkook was in front of me shocked. He really changed in this 2 years. He is still breathtaking handsome. I was staring for him for a quiet long time. Until someone spoke to get my attention back.

David:Sir we should start the meeting.

Jungkook:Yeah.

After the meeting.....

Y/n:I really like the project idea. I would love to work with you Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: Pleasure to know that. David did you bring the contract paper.

David:Yes sir here it is.

Jungkook:If you don't have any problems then you can sign the contract now.

Y/n:Yeah sure let me sign it.

I took the contract paper and sign it.

Jungkook:Thanks for choosing to work with us.

Jungkook give his hand to handshake. I took it and look at him straight in his dark brown orbs.

Jungkook:Umm my hands.

Y/n:Ohhh sorry.

I leave his hand.

Jungkook:Anyway I am gonna go now. See you later for the project.

Y/n:Hmm yeah.

With that he leaves the meeting room. David his secretary was so I asked him something.

Y/n: Mr. David can I ask you a favour?

David:Yeah sure.

Y/n:Can you gave me the address of Mr. Jeon house actually I have to talk to him more about the project.

David:Yeah sure Ms. Oh I will write it on something.

After a minute he handed me paper where jungkook address were written. I thanked David. After that I went towards my house. I decided that I am going to jungkook house tonight. I miss him so much and I will win his heart for sure. I went towards my bedroom then I took a short nap until evening.

Time skip at 06:00 pm

I just woke up and went towards the washroom and took a nice shower. After that I got ready.....