Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.

Y/n pov
I just woke up and I saw that it's now 01:00 pm. I woke up late cause today is my holiday. I cleaned myself and wore a t-shirt and a short. Then I went downstairs and greeted by my family.

Sehun: Good morning sis.
Y/n: Good morning.
Sehun:You are going to baekhun birthday party right?
Y/n:Oh shoot I forget about that. Yeah I will.
Sehun: Great so be ready at 08:00 pm.
Y/n: Okieeeeee.
Sehun:Why are you so cute.
Y/n:I am born cute.
Sehun:Huh nevermind.
Mom:Ok enough talking now finish your breakfast.
Y/n:Ok mom.

After Finished my breakfast I went to my room and spend my day by watching k-drama.

Time skip to 07:00 pm....

Huh it's 07:00 pm now I should get ready......

Time skip to 1 hour...

I am done.....

                                             Y/n dress.

                                       Y/n makeup look.

                                          Y/n hairstyle.

Y/n:I am looking awesome.
Sehun:Yah y/n come downstairs quickly (Shouting).
Y/n: Coming oppa.

Quickly I grab my purse and went downstairs. After that we drove towards to the venue. When we went in we greeted by my unnies and Baekhun.

Y/n: Happy birthday baekhun oppa.
Baekhun: Thanks you looking gorgeous baby.
Y/n:Um thanks. Anyway I am gonna grab a drink see you later.

With that I left them and went towards the bar. I sat down onto a chair and order a orange juice. Suddenly I feel that someone sit beside me. I turned to that side and saw jungkook who was staring at me.

Y/n:Aish what do you want now?
Jungkook:You.
Y/n: Jungkook you once played with my hear now you want to do that again.
Jungkook: Believe me I didn't played with you I was serious about you.
Y/n:You make my life a living hell and you are telling me that you were serious about me.
Jungkook:I did that cause I was forced to do that.
Y/n:By whom.
Jungkook:I can't tell you that but my wife will be you not miyeon.
Y/n:W..what.
Jungkook:Yes I am telling the truth.
Y/n:I will never marry you.
Jungkook:Why.
Y/n: Because I hate you.
Jungkook:Fine look into my eyes and say that you hate me.

I try to do that but I failed.

Jungkook:You still love me. Baby please believe me I am not gonna leave you that easily.
Y/n: Whatever.
After that I walked away from there. That night went away fast and we came back to our house.

(A/n:So guys I am very lazy so I skipped the time to
Y/n's graduation and That means the main story will start from now on. So next episode will be about y/n's graduation and jungkook forced wedding with miyeon. So stay tuned and continue reading mafia bully's angel. Love you all bye.)

To be continued.........