Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.

Miyeon pov
Miyeon: Soyeon do you know that where were was jungkook last night?
Soyeon: Unnie I don't know maybe night club. And oppa didn't came back home last night. Taehyung oppa just came to our house and drop somi.
Miyeon: somi.
Soyeon: Yeah somi go out last night with her trashy unnies.
Miyeon: You mean y/n and the other girls from blackpink.
Soyeon: Yes.
Miyeon: Soyeon you should go to your class now.
Soyeon: Ok unnie see you later bye.
With that soyeon went to her class.

Miyeon: Ughhh l knew it jungkook was with y/n last night. I have to do something to separate them.
???: If you don't mind I can help you.

I turn around and saw baekhun the new student who came with me.
Miyeon: Baekhun why would you help me?
Baekhun: Cause baby our intention is same. You want to separate jungkook and y/n and I want the same.
Miyeon: Don't call me baby and why would you want to separate them?
Baekhun: Cause I love y/n and I would do anything to make her mine.
Miyeon: But you are a gangster leader you know the rules that a gangster leader can't choose his bride. He have to marry a girl that belongs to gangster world.
Baekhun: Oh so you know that I am a gangster leader.
Miyeon: Of course.
Baekhun: You don't have to worry about that. I never follow the rules.
Miyeon: Ok then let's begin with our plan Byun baek-hyun.
We shook hands but somehow when I touched his hand I fell really weird my heart was beating fast. But I just ignore it.
Miyeon: Anyways we will do anything now cause we are going to graduate in 1 month and after graduation we will launch our plan.
Baekhun: Great I am looking forward it. Anyways see you later then.(wink)

What the heck is that. Why my heart is pounding again. I must going crazy now. Just ignore it miyeon.

1 month later.

Y/n pov

Today is ours graduation. In this one month jungkook and I became really close. And I really feel in love with him. I never thought that I would fell in love with a gangster but I guess it happened. Rosé unnie and jimin are also in a relationship now. Everything is great I hope my college life is going to be more great.

(A/n: Little did she know that her college life is going be the worst time for her)

Miyeon pov

Baekhun and I gathered evidence of jungkook and y/n closeness. And I am going to show this to mr.jeon and everything will be done. I am waiting outside of mr.jeon office and knock his door. Someone says come in from inside and I went in.
Mr.jeon: oh miyeon dear come. Why are crying.
Miyeon: Uncle jungkook don't love me anymore.
Mr.jeon: what happened tell me dear.
I showed him all the photo of jungkook and y/n. And I guess right he was furious.
Mr.jeon: Don't worry dear once you and jungkook graduate from college then you two will get married.
Miyeon: Thanks uncle.

Mr.jeon pov
I was really angry. How could jungkook like a poor girl. I have to separate them. So I called jungkook to come over to my office. After 30 min he came.
Jungkook: Good afternoon dad.
Mr.jeon: Good afternoon. I heard that you graduate from high school.
Jungkook: Yes dad.
Mr.jeon: You remembered that right after your college graduation you will get married with miyeon.
Jungkook: Yes dad.
Mr.jeon: Then why are you with that poor girl y/n.
Jungkook: What how did you know that?
Mr.jeon: That's none of your business. I don't care you love her or not but you have to leave her. Bully her everyday then she will leave you.
Jungkook: I can't do that I love her.
Mr.jeon: Fine I will kill her and her whole family.
Jungkook: Don't do that dad fine I will leave her but don't hurt her. (Crying)
Mr.jeon: Ok you may leave now. Tomorrow is your first day of college and start do your work tomorrow.
Jungkook:(Nodded)