Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.

Y/n pov.....

Y/n:So what I have to do now?

Chanyeol:First you have to gain his trust completely. He should trust you with his eyes closed.

Y/n:Yeah he trust me blindly.

Chanyeol:Still we have to wait. When he will completely trust you then we have to start our plan.

Y/n:But how we will get our revenge?

Chanyeol:His power is his company and his Mafia king post. So we have to target that.

Y/n:Hmm OK but before that promise me that his family shouldn't suffer in this cause they are innocent.

Chanyeol:Deal. But for now you should focus on him. Spend quality time with him. He is in love with you but you have to make him madly in love with you and gain his trust completely.

Y/n:Hmmm OK I should go now.

Chanyeol:Hmm be safe bye.

With that I left that place and came back to jungkook house.

Time skip to 08:00 pm.

I was at the balcony enjoying the cold breeze suddenly I feel that someone backhugged me. I already know that who is it by the touch.

Jungkook:Did my baby miss me a lot?

I turned around and look at him.

Y/n:Yeah I missed you a lot. Jungkook I am really bored here. I wanna go somewhere and spend time with you alone.

I said while running my finger oh his chest.

Jungkook:But I have to many work.

Y/n:Does work is more important than me.

Jungkook:Of course not.

Y/n:Please I wanna go somewhere.

Jungkook:Hmm OK where do you wanna go.

Y/n:Hmmm how about Bangkok.

Jungkook:Hmmm OK then.

Y/n:Yahhh thanks babe.

Jeon jungkook now you will see how I am gonna wrap you around my finger completely. I am going to control you as I want. How dumpass he won't no that what is coming from him.

Time skip to after 2 days....

Y/n pov.....

Jungkook:Babe are you ready to go?

Y/n:hmmm.