Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.

Y/n pov
It's been 1 year to our college life. Now we have one more year left to graduate. Those one year was hell to me. Jungkook always bullied me in worst way but he get jealous easily when I get close with baekhun. He is such a bipolar and I hate him but still a part of me say that I love him. That feeling make me more pathetic. But I guess this feeling will be faded. I heard that jungkook and miyeon is going to marry after our graduation. After that I will be free from that jerk. I was now walking at the corridor suddenly I heard some familiar voices. I went towards the direction where the sound came from and I saw Jungkook and baekhun talking. I evesdrope them.

Jungkook: Just tell her the truth you asshole.
Baekhun:What.
Jungkook:That you are a mafia.

What... I am schoked. Baekhun is a mafia.

Baekhun:I will never tell her cause I don't want to lose her.
Y/n:Wow Really great baekhun oppa.
Baekhun:Y....Y/n.
Y/n:I never thought you will betrayed me.
Baekhun:Y/n I can explain.
Y/n: Don't.
Baekhun:I really loved you try to believe me.
Y/n:So why you didn't tell me?
Baekhun:I thought if I told you you will hate me.
Jungkook:See y/n I told you he is such a lier.
Y/n:Oh please stop jungkook you are worse than him. And baekhun i guess we need a break.
Baekhun:I understand but please don't leave me I really love you.
Y/n:I will think about it.

With that I walk away from their. Suddenly someone turned me around when I was walking to my class. The person was soyeon.

Y/n: Soyeon ahh what are you doing here. We should be at school now.
Soyeon:You pathetic bitch stop your dirty game.
Y/n:What are you talking about?
Soyeon: Because if  you my brother always treat unnie like a shit. Because you brainwashed him.
Y/n:Stop that I am older than you at least stop talking shit about me.
Soyeon:Huh why should I respect a shit like you.
???:Yah jeon soyeon stop that bullshit.

I turned to that voice and saw that hoseok is coming towards us.

Hoseok: Soyeon stop acting like a bitch.
Soyeon:Oppa how could you support that bitch?
Hoseok:She is not a bitch but you are acting like one.
Soyeon:So you are saying that the girl  you like is a bitch.
Wtf...😨😨😨😨😨
Hoseok:The girl I liked is not a bitch like you you changed a lot soyeon I guess money make you like that. So you better get out of here.
Soyeon:Huh ok don't ever tell me that you liked me(crying).
After that she went away.
Y/n: Hoseok oppa thanks for helping me.
Hoseok: It's okay.
Y/n:Is it true that you like her?
Hoseok:hmmm I liked her since when I was like teenager.
Y/n:What if jungkook Know he will kill you.
Hoseok:He know about that and he also support me. The main problem is his father.
Y/n:Oh I see.
Hoseok:Anyway we should go to our class now.
Y/n:Hmm see you soon bye.....

To be continued.

A/n:Sorry for this late upload bunnies. Recently I am very busy because of college so that's why I can't upload my story regularly. But I will try to upload my stories on time and keep support my hard work by reading my stories love you all and also congratulations juthika1437 for getting 1k views to her story mafia's obsession.