Chapter 25: Destroy him.

Y/n pov

Mom:Y/n where were you last night? I was really worried for you.

Y/n: Sorry mom I was with Jennie she forced me to go with her and hangout with her.

Mom:Ohhh it's ok then go freshen up. I make some food for you.

Y/n:Ok mom.

With that I came back to my room and called Jennie.....

Jennie:Hello y/n.

Y/n:Hello unnie can you do me a favor?

Jennie:What is it?

Y/n:If my mom ask you that if  I was with you last night then say yes ok.

Jennie:Ok but where were you yesterday?

Y/n:Come to my office in an hour I will tell you.

Jennie:Ok see you then.

After the call I went to washroom to take a shower. I cried in the shower for a while because of that jerk who took my verginity. Whom I hate him the most but deep down I still love him. Why can't he understand that I am trying to move on he should also do that. After the shower I came out and wear my work outfit.....

                                         Y/n outfit and make-up.

I didn't do any makeup today cause I was not in a mood to do it. After that I eat my breakfast and went to my office. When I reached my office I saw that Jennie was already there.

Y/n:Wow you came really fast.

Jennie:Cut the crap and tell me everything I know something happened last night right?

Y/n:Hmm ok then listen....

I told her everything that happened last night....

Jennie:That son of a b***. I will shoot that asshole where is that freak.

Y/n:Calm down unnie. I don't want you to do anything.

Jennie:How can you forgive that asshole?

Y/n:No I didn't forgive him but I don't want to do anything after 2 week I am getting married so I don't want to do anything.

Jennie:Ok but will you not tell this to Alex.

???:Tell me what.

Shitttttt

Y/n: Alex what are you doing here?

Alex:I just came to see my lovely future wife but what were you want to tell me?

Y/n:Ohh nothing.

Alex:Are you sure.

Y/n:Hmmm.

Jennie:Anyway I should go now y/n and Alex it was nice meeting you we will see each other soon bye.

Alex&y/n:Bye.

Alex:Baby you know our wedding is coming near right.

Y/n:hmm I know.

Alex:So we should start planning.

Y/n:Yeah sure.

Suddenly Alex came near me and pulled me closed by pulling mu waist.

Y/n:Umm Alex what are you doing?

Alex:What I am your future husband I can touch you right?

Y/n:Of course but why suddenly?

Alex:Cause I want to and by the way you look so cute today.

Y/n:But I didn't do any makeup today😔😔😔.

Alex:But still you look like an angel 😃😃😃. I can't believe I am getting married with a beautiful woman like you. I promise I will never hurt you and I will treat you like my queen. I love you

Y/n:I love you too (why am I lying).

Suddenly Alex kissed me deeply. First I was started but I kissed him back. After a while.....

Alex:I should give you some time to work I will pick you up at 07:00 pm ok.

Y/n:Ok byeee.

With that Alex went out and I start to do my work.

Jungkook pov...

Jungkook:Ughhhhhhh I will kill him how could he kiss her.

I secretly placed CCTV camera in y/n office and today I saw that jerk kissed my angel and my angel kissed him back. I destroy everything in my office. And because of that my hand accidentally got cut. Blood were dripping from my hand but I didn't care about it. Suddenly I start to laugh creepyly.

Jungkook:You will pay for this Alex. I will completely destroy you. Now it's time to use his weakness to destroy him.

To be continued.......