Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)

Y/n pov........

We really enjoyed at the beach by playing with water and playing bolli boll. It was getting dark so we went to our hotel.

Jungkook:Baby I am gonna take a shower OK.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

He went into the shower. Suddenly an idea came into my mind.

Y/n:Jeon jungkook believe me I am gonna wrap you up around my finger. You have to trust me blindly. (whispering)

Then it would be really easy and fun to see you getting destroyed. I went towards the wardrobe where my all clothes were. I choose something to wear which would blow up jungkook mind. After choosing that I saw jungkook came out of the shower. So I hide the clothes at my back.

Y/n:I am gonna take shower to so please don't sleep now wait for me OK.

Jungkook:Hmm OK.

I went inside the shower and took my shower. After taking shower I wore this......

After that I came out of the bathroom

After that I came out of the bathroom. Jungkook was looking at his phone so he didn't notice me. So I clear my throat and went towards the dressing table and start to comb my hair. Because of the mirror I can see that jungkook was looking at me. He was continuously gulping while seeing me. I just smirked and turned towards jungkook and say that...

Y/n:We should sleep now right baby.

Jungkook:Y... Yeah s.. Sure.

Y/n:Ughh it's so hot here.

After saying that I took my robe and his gazed turn dark while looking at me..

I went towards the bed and turn off  the lights. I was turning on the other side suddenly I hear a heavy breath near me. I knew who it was so I just smirked and pretend to sleep. Suddenly I feel something was poking me at my ass. Then I feel a hand on my waist.

Jungkook:Do you really think that after seducing me like this I will let you sleep.

He said that with his deep voice which honestly was so sexy.

Jungkook: baby you have to fix the mess you created.

Y/n:What.

I turned around to him and saw that junior jungkook was standing really proudly. I just look at him innocently and he was smirking at me.

Y/n:How about I took the lead this time.

Jungkook:Ohh really please do it.

After he say said I sat when his. I pulled his head close to me and kissed him roughly. I went to rough style cause I know he like it. We were kissing each other while I was grinding on his d***. While kissing him I start to pull out his t-shirt. After taking it off I trailed my finger on his chest to his abs and his v line. It really feels nice to touch it. And I have to say his body was an art. I was getting wet by just his touch. Suddenly he hovered over me and ripped my lingerie in one try. Wow strong.

Jungkook:Baby you have to get a punishment for seducing me.

Y/n:Ohh please punished me daddy.

Jungkook:Daddy I like it call me that for now OK.

I just nodded. He start to suck and bitting my neck. I was moaning slowly. Suddenly he suck on my sweet spot and moaned out loud.

Jungkook:Huh found it.

He suck and bit that spot leaving dark purple hickey. He went towards my chest and started to suck my right nipple.

Jungkook:Baby do you know that which body part of yours I love most.

Y/n:W.. What.

Jungkook:Your boobs. They are so big and they always attracted me more to you.

I blushed really hard while hearing this. Oh my god what a pervert. He continues to kiss my whole body. I was shivering by his touch. He reached towards my inner thighs and kissed it before he started to eating me out. My back arched because of this heavenly pleasure. After a while I cummed and he licked it all.

Jungkook:ughhh I can't wait anymore.

He took his sweatpants with his boxers. And I was blessed by his majestic member. Suddenly he entered in me without a warning and start to thrust in really fast pace. The bed was shaking because of his speed. I was moaning really loud that I guess the neighbours can hear it but thank god the room was soundproof. After a while I cummed and he took out his member and cummed on my stomach. After that he fall beside me and we both went to sleep.

To be continued.........