Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.

Jungkook pov.....

Jungkook:What is my schedule today David.

David:Sir you only have a meeting with Mr.joerge at 04:00 pm.

Jungkook:ohhh that means I am quite free today.

David:Yes sir.

Jungkook:ok then you can go now and also you can leave early today.

David:Thank you sir.

With that David went out of my cabin. I am at Paris for like 2 years now. 2 years ago I leave Korea cause I want someone to be happy. I really tried hard to move on but I can't. She is still in my heart and my pathetic heart still hope that she will come back to me. Y/n must happy with someone else she must have forgotten me now. But I can't do that. And I don't have any problem with that I will spend my whole life while thinking about her.

Y/n pov.......

Y/n:Huh I never thought that I will be back here again.

I just landed on the airport of Paris. After that I straight went to my office.

Ciara:Welcome back ma'am.

Y/n:Thanks ciara. Anyway I want you do something for me.

Ciara:What is it ma'am.

Y/n:Can you give all the information about jeon jungkook company.

Ciara:Yeah it will be easy cause Mr. Jeon jungkook company is no.1 company in Paris. He really work hard to make his company no.1

Y/n:Wow really then please get the information as soon as possible.

Ciara:Sure ma'am I will get the information in an hour.

After an hour......

Ciara:Ma'am the information are ready. Here it is.

She handed me a file. I look at that file and saw that there was all the information about his company. Suddenly I saw that they are planning to start a project but they didn't got any partner.

Y/n:Ciara I want to sign a contract with Mr. Jeon company.

Ciara:Yeah sure ma'am I will tell them about it.

Y/n:Yeah and also if they ask about ceo of true beauty then tell them that i don't want to reveal my identity now I will meet them in person.

Ciara:ok ma'am.

Jungkook pov......

David:Sir we have a good news.

Jungkook:What is it?

David:Sir someone agree to work with us on our new project.

Jungkook:Hmm who.

David:It's true beauty. Sir it is one of the best fashion companies in France.

Jungkook:Who is the ceo?

David:Hmm she told us that she will meet you in person that's why she didn't tell her identity.

Jungkook:Hmm OK then fix the meeting today if she don't have any problems with that and I am also free today.

David:ok sir but that means I will not able to go home early.