Epilogue Part 1(21+)

Jungkook pov......

5 month later....

I was sleeping peachfully suddenly I feel wet kisses on my face. I smile knowing that who is it. I opened my eyes and saw my angel.

Y/n:Good morning babyyy.

Jungkook:Good morning.

After that she started to give me more kisses.

Jungkook:Why are you giving me so much kisses(Giggling).

Y/n:Cause you are so cute I feel like to kiss you all day. Why are you so cute. You are even more cute and beautiful than me. (pouting).

Jungkook:Aigooo who said that my angel is the most beautiful girl in the world OK.

Suddenly she sit on my lap or I could say directly on my bulge.

Jungkook:Ughhh y/n if you do this I will get hard.

Y/n:I know that's why I am doing this. I want you to become hard.

Jungkook:Baby we did this last night you know.

Y/n:So what I don't care. I want you jungkook.

After she said that she kissed me passionately while grinding her ass. I moaned into the kiss. She pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss and suck on my jaw line to my neck. Suddenly she pulled my t-shirt leaving me shirtless.

She was looking at me seductively

Y/n:Ohh gosh why are you so hot jungkook. Whenever I look at your abs I feel horny right away.

Jungkook:What are you waiting for baby touch it all yours.

She started to kiss my chest. Her kiss went down slowly to my abs and my v line while I was softly moaning. Suddenly she took of my sweatpant with my boxer.

Y/n:Let me pleasure you daddy.

With that she took my bulge in her hand massaging it and giving sloppy kisses on the tip.

Jungkook:Ughhh s.. Stop teasing me Y.. Y/n.

She then took the whole member on her mouth sucking it off. She was sucking it really fast. While I was moaning really loud. After a while I cum on her mouth and she licked it all. I got up and placed her on the bed and hovered over her.

Jungkook:Hmm you become so naughty now days huh.

Y/n: Daddy please fuck me now.

Jungkook:As your wish baby.

Y/n pov.....

He started to suck on my neck first sofly but after a min he started to suck it harder making me arch my back. He took the opportunity and unclasped my bra. He continue to suck on my neck while massaging my boobs. I was feeling like I was on 9 cloud. He went away from my neck and start to suck on my breast.