Chapter 14:Most painful news.

Y/n pov
Finally our college year is finished. We are graduating in this week. In this two years the time was somehow good or somehow bad. The reason of the bad memories was jungkook. He always bullied me in front of everyone but when there was no one he showed his love towards me which I guess was fake. Jungkook and miyeon's wedding is coming near. I should be happy for that but I can't. I guess I still love Jungkook. So I decided that I would go to abroad before there wedding. So that I can get free from this mess.

Graduation day.....

Y/n pov

Yeahhhhh today is our graduation so I started to get ready for my graduation....

                                              My outfit.

                                      My graduation gown.

Time skip to the graduation ceremony....

So I reached to the venue and saw my friends keep sit for me. So I sit down with them...

Principal: Good morning everyone. Today you guys pass a really important time in your life. Cause what can you became in life it will decide the college result.So I wish that you all everyone achieve everything in your life. So now I am going to call one by one to come to stage to collect your certificate and give a small speech. So first the student who will come to take their certificate is kim jisoo.

Jin:Go babyyyyyyyyy I am so proud of you I love you.(shouting)

After jisoo unnie speech...

Principal:The next student is Lalisa manoban...

Yoongi:Go paboya I am so proud of you.(shouting).
Lisa:Aish min yoongi I will kill you (whispering).

After Lisa unnie speech

Principal:The next student is oh y/n.

I get up from my set and I feel like someone is staring at me intensely I turn all around and saw the person was jungkook who was giving me thump's up but I return it with a cold face. I went to the stage grab my certificate and I went towards the Mike to give a little speech.

Y/n: Hello everyone as you know my name is oh y/n. Every student wait for the day when day will graduate cause it is really an important day for the students. I really have good memories in this college yeah I also got bad memories for someone (staring at jungkook) but I should not remember those bad memories. So I wish everyone can achieve those things that they deserve.

After that I came down and sit down. After a long time the ceremony was finished and we throw our cap in the air. After that I was talking with my unnies suddenly I saw somi came towards me and give me a strong hug.

Somi: Unnie I missed you so much. Congratulations for your graduation.
Y/n: Thanks somi and I miss you too.
Soyeon:Umm hi.
Y/n:Hey soyeon how are you?
Soyeon:I am fine and you?
Y/n:I am also fine.
Soyeon:Um y/n Unnie I want to say sorry for my misbehave.
Y/n:Uh don't be sorry I forgive you a long time ago.
Suddenly soyeon hug me. Also I hug her back.
Soyeon:You are really nice. Unnie can I ask you something?
Y/n:Sure.
Soyeon: please marry my oppa.
Y/n: Soyeon he bully me for two years. He make me suffer a lot. He played with my heart how can I marry that jerk.
Soyeon:But he did that because he was forced.
Y/n:By whom.
Soyeon:By f..

Suddenly soyeon stop talking and she was very scared.

Soyeon: Nothing.
Y/n:Ok.

After a long time later I came back to home. When I came back I saw a card laying down at the table. I pick up the card and open it. My tears start to fall down. Cause the card was the invition of jungkook and miyeon's wedding.

Mom:What are you doing here y/n.
Y/n: Nothing mom. Anyway who give you the invitation card?
Mom:Oh it was jungkook's mom. You know she is a my childhood friend so she Invited all of us to the wedding. And tommorow is jungkook's engagement.

To be continued.......

A/n: Hello bunnies sorry for the really really late upload my phone was not working so that's why I have to upload my episode late. Anyway the main climex of the story is coming so stay tuned and read mafia bully's angel....