Chapter 17: A new life.

Jungkook pov....

Pain that's what I am feeling now. The person I love with my whole heart left me today. I don't have any wish to live now. No jungkook don't be weak I have to get her back. Oh y/n I will get you back my love.

Y/n pov....

I was crying because of the pain that I am feeling. It's true that I still love Jungkook but I have to forget him. Cause he will get married to miyeon. I will wish they will stay always happy.

???:Uhmm miss you okay?

I turned around and saw a guy. Wow he is really handsome. But he is not Korean.

???:Miss...
Y/n:Um yeah I am okay.
???:I don't think so you are crying. Care to tell me.
Y/n:Why would I tell you? You are stranger to me.
???:Ok hi I am Alex..

(A/n:So this is the new character Bruno Santosh or Alex)

Y/n:Hi I am oh y/n.
Alex:So now we are not stranger so you can tell me why are you crying.
Y/n:Hmm ok.

So I tell him everything....

Alex:Ohh so you still love him.
Y/n:Hmm I still love him but I have to forget about him. That's why I decided to go to Paris to stay alone. How pathetic I don't have anyone there and I am completely alone (sulking).
Alex:No you are not I will stay by your side always.
Y/n:Why?
Alex:Cause we are friends and friends always stay beside each other side.
Y/n:Ok friend.

Jungkook pov...

Today is my wedding. So now I am at changing room wearing my tuxedo.

Suddenly someone came in my room and that was miyeon wearing her wedding gown

Jungkook:Ugh what are you doing here?
Miyeon:I came to Meet with my future husband.
Jungkook: Just go away.
Miyeon:Do you really hate me that much?
Jungkook:Yes whenever I saw your face I feel disgusted.
Miyeon:You still love y/n.
Jungkook:Yes and because of you she left me.
Miyeon:Oh ok came to venue now the wedding is starting.

After that she left the place. I got up from chair and go outside. I went to the venue and stand at the stage. After a while I saw miyeon is walking down the aisle with her dad. She then stand in front of me and the priest started the wedding....

Priest:Chou miyeon do you take jeon jungkook as your husband.

Miyeon:No.

I was shock. What the heck is that.

Miyeon's father: Miyeon are you out of your mind.
Miyeon:No dad I can't marry jungkook cause I love someone else.
Miyeon's father:What who is it?

Then miyeon walk down from the stage and went to Baekhun. Whattttttttt.

Miyeon:Dad I love baekhun not jungkook.
Miyeon's father: Really why didn't you tell me earlier.
Miyeon:I was afraid that you will scold me.
Miyeon's father:No my dear daughter your happiness is the main priority for me. If you love baekhun then ok.

Then miyeon walk towards me.

Miyeon: Jungkook I am not that heartless to force you to marry me so i will leave you.
Jungkook: Thanks miyeon I hope you stay happy with baekhun. Good bye.

With that I went away from there and went to my car. I was so sad that's why I decided to go to beach. After I reached there I saw the beach was silent cause it is winter now.

Jungkook:Baby see I didn't marry her. I love you y/n please came back to me. I can't live without you. Remember baby I will wait for you forever cause no one is in my heart beside you. You are mine. You have to came to me. I will wait for you baby(Crying).

To be continued.....