Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......

Y/n pov.....

Mom:Y/n what happened why are you looking like that. Is everything okay?

Y/n:Mom I...

TV reporter: Breaking news the most famous France business man Alex found dead near a alley. He was brutally shot by someone. The police say that they still didn't find any evidence about the murderer.

Mom:What are they saying Alex was with you right
Y/n?

Y/n:(I can't tell her the truth) Mom I was with him a while ago. But I wasn't there when he got murderd. I hear that news on my way back home.

Mom:How could someone kill him like that he really was a nice people. I am really feeling bad for him.

Y/n:Mom I am really tired. I am going to my room.

With that I went towards my room. I came towards my room and went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower nob and sit under the shower.

Y/n:How could he do that. Jungkook how could you kill him. He didn't do anything wrong with you. Just because he loved me you killed him that brutally. I will never forgive you. The jungkook that I love is not you. I hate you jeon jungkook.

Tears were uncontrollably flowing down on my chicks.

Y/n:I am really sorry Alex I couldn't save you. You were like a brightness in my life. You were with me in my worst time. You always loved me. But I couldn't love you back. I tried really hard to love you but I couldn't. I always loved that jerk. But now I will hate him. I will hate you with all of my heart jeon jungkook........

Next morning......

Y/n pov.....

I am now at the police station cause some police officer came to my at morning cause I have to give some information about last night. I was waiting at a interrogation room. Suddenly someone call me so I picked up the call.....

Y/n:Hello. Who is it?

???:Baby you still didn't save my number.

Y/n:Why would I save your number jungkook?

Jungkook:Cause I am you future husband.

Y/n:In your dreams.

Jungkook:No it will be real. I know that you are at police station now. So I am telling you now don't you dare to tell the truth or else....

Y/n:Or else what.

Jungkook:Y/n my man are standing outside your house. Some of my man also outside the interrogation room that you are sitting in now. If you tell them the truth then my man will inform me right away and your mom  will you know right.

Y/n:Yah don't you dare to  do anything.

Jungkook: then do as I say.

Y/n:Ok.

Jungkook: That's like my girl. I will call you later bye.

With that he hung up the call. After a few minutes later the police came into the room.

Police officer: Sorry for the delaying ms.oh.

Y/n: It's alright.

Police officer:Ok so let's start with the interrogation.
Ms.oh where were you last night when the murder happen.

Y/n:I was on my way back home.

Police officer:Do you suspect anyone who could do that or  do Mr Alex have any enemy?

Y/n:hmm i don't know anything about that.

After an hour.....

Police officer:Ok ms.oh you can go now. If we need you again we will call you.

Y/n:Ok.

I came outside the police station and towards my car. I started driving home. I was crying really hard. My face was covered with the tears.  My eyes were puffy and red because of crying.

Y/n:I am sorry Alex I couldn't save you. Sorry Alex for lying about your murderer. Sorry alex for everything......

To be continued......