Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.

Y/n pov
After the incident with jungkook I went to my friends with baekhun.
Somi: Unnie I am apologize for my brother's action please forgive him.
Y/n: Somi you don't have to say sorry because of your brother action.
Rosé: Anyway are you two dating.(point towards baekhun and y/n).
Y/n: Yes.
Jennie: Wow congratulations guys I am really happy for you two.
Lisa: Yes baekhun is perfect for you.
Y/n: Thanks guys.

I was talking with them but I felt that someone is staring at me I looked around and saw that jungkook was glaring at me. What is his problem.

Jungkook pov
I heard their conversation and I was furious y/n is dating baekhun. But I will not let him take her for me. I know that I bullied y/n but she is my first and last love. She is mine but what can I do I am forced to marry miyeon. I really hate that bitch. ughhh i really hate miyeon. Suddenly miyeon snap me out from my thoughts.

Miyeon: Baby why are you looking at y/n?
Jungkook: Cause I love her and listen I am just forced to me with you ok when we will marry I will think you as y/n cause I loved her so much and (whisper) when I will fuck you I will think that I am making love with y/n cause I really don't wanna touch you cause you make me fill disgusted.

After I said that miyeon went away from the cafeteria.

Miyeon pov

I run towards the corridor and sat down beside a locker. I started crying cause Jungkook word was really hurt me I Know that he will never love me but still I want to be with him when will I will fill love. Suddenly someone sat beside me and I looked up and saw baekhun.

Baekhun: Hey.
Miyeon: Go away from here go back to your precious girlfriend. I don't know what that trashy girl have that every boy want her.
Baekhun: Her heart is pure she is beautiful inside and outside. She is such an angel.
Miyeon: Oh please stop this bullshit.
Baekhun: That's not bullshit. Anyway you should stop crying a pretty girl like you should not crying like that and to be honest If y/n was not is my life then I would have make you mine.

Whattttttt.

Miyeon: Huhh stop joking you jerk.
Baekhun: I am not joking.
Miyeon: Just stay with your girlfriend and stop bothering me.
Baekhun: That jungkook guy doesn't deserve you.
Miyeon: You don't have to tell me what I deserve. Stop caring about me.
Baekhun:How can I not care about you. You are my partner in crime.
Miyeon: Hmmm thanks for caring but I am fine and keep your girlfriend to you.
Baekhun: Ok babe.
Miyeon: Ewww stop calling me that you idiot. Anyway I should go now bye.

I was about to walk away but suddenly baekhun pulled me towards him and hug me. I was starled first. What is happening.

Baekhun: Don't worry he will love you and I will always protect you.
Miyeon: Thanks.

He broke the hug.

Baekhun: Ok you should go now your boyfriend is waiting for you noona.
Miyeon: Hahahaha why are you calling me noona.
Baekhun: Cause you are older than me and you are so cute.
Miyeon: Yahhh you are so flirty.
Baekhun: I know.
Miyeon: I should go now and thanks for comforting me.
Baekhun: Your welcome Bye.

After that I walk away from there.

Baekhun pov

What is happening to me. Why I am feeling this towards miyeon. I can't feel that for her. ughhh must go crazy. It's okay I am just care for her that's it.

(To be continued)

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter I will write more and more so stay tuned bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰