Chapter 37: On The Mission.

Y/n pov......

I woke up to see myself  in jungkook arm. I was admiring his face. My life was normal like other girls but he changed my life. He completely changed me. The old me wouldn't dare to think about revenge and trying to hurt someone but now I want to take revenge cause he killed my friend who was there for me when I was alone. I can't believe that he even ruined chanyeol life. But deep down why I think that jungkook didn't did that. No stop thinking that y/n. He is your target so don't sympathy him.

Jungkook:Am I that handsome that you were staring at me.

Y/n:Ummm you are awake. Good now let me go I have to take a shower.

I was about to get up but he pulled me and place me on his lap.

Jungkook:Y/n thanks for last night it was the best night of my life. I will never forget about it.

Huh sure you will also won't able to forget the pain that I will give soon.

Y/n:You don't have to say thanks. I can at least do that for you right now let me go I have to take shower.

He didn't say anything so I got up but he suddenly got up and pick me up.

Y/n:Yahhh what are you doing?

Jungkook:baby we shouldn't waste water right so how about take a shower together.

Ohhhh my god....

After 7 month........

Y/n pov......

This 7 month were really tough for me. Gaining jungkook trust was really hard but I did do it. He complety trust me now. Even when he did some meetings about his Mafia work he also let me stay there. So I guess I have to start my plan soon. I was at the balcony thinking about it suddenly I got a call. I look up at my phone and saw it was chanyeol......

Chanyeol:Hello partner.

Y/n:Yah why did you call me now? What if jungkook was at the house.

Chanyeol:Ohh god baby I know that when jungkook go to his office.

Y/n:Fine and stop calling me that. By the way why you called.

Chanyeol:Y/n we should start the plan now. After a week there would be a party organise by jungkook because recently he got a huge contract.

Y/n:So what I have to do.

Chanyeol:You have to collect all the information about his illegal work and also have to collect some proof. Don't worry I have a spy in jungkook Mafia business. He will help you.

Y/n:Ok but how would I recognise him/her.

Chanyeol: He recently got the job of jungkook Mafia business and I will send his pic and details later OK.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

Chanyeol:Y/n remember that you have only 1 week so you better hurry up.

Y/n:Yeah yeah don't worry about that I will finish it.

Chanyeol:Ok then good luck.

So I have only 1 week. Finally I waited for this so long. Finally I am going to take my revenge. Suddenly I heard a notification sound. I open the messege. Chanyeol sent the picture of that spy which would help me.

Name:Do kyung soo

Name:Do kyung soo.

Age:23 years old.

Also known as D.O

Wow he is handsome also lot mysterious. I guess it would be fun to work with him.

Next day...

I was at jungkook meeting room cause he have to discuss something important about gang work. Suddenly some one entered in the room. I look up and saw my partner d.o.

Jungkook:Ohh come in. Y/n he is the new gang member d.o

Y/n:Nice to meet you d.o. I am y/n.

D.O:Nice to meet you Mrs.jeon.

They were discussing about the party and some new project about their shitty business. At the whole time D.O were looking at me. After that meeting everyone went out of the room except me jungkook and d.o

Jungkook: D.O I hope that you work well. I have an high expectation from you.

D.O: Sure boss I won't disappoint you.

Jungkook:Hmm anyway Y/n I have go to the office for arranging the party so I gotta go bye.

Y/n: byee baby stay safe OK.

With that jungkook went out leaving me and d.o in that room.

Y/n:Hmmm so you are chanyeol spy.

D.o: I must say your acting skill is awesome no one would find out that how much you hate him.

Y/n:Yeah I know I am awesome.

D.o: But I have some doubts that you would be able to do this.

Y/n: Huh listen that's my revenge even if chanyeol didn't help me I would do all this myself.

D.O:Ok sorry to offence you.

Y/n:Anyway we have to collect all the evidence in 1 week so we must start work now.

D.O: Hmmm so what do you wanna do now?

Y/n:For now let's go to his office.

We both went towards his office. After that we both start to search for some important file. Suddenly I saw a file about his recent project file. Jungkook told me that this project is really important and it should be secretive. So I took some photos of it.

D.o: Ohh you found something.

Y/n:Yeah I guess that's enough for today but we also need some video also.

D.O:Hmm leave it on me.

Y/n:Ok don't mess up anything OK.

D.O:Yeah yeah. We should go now I guess this much information would be enough for today.

Y/n:I would send this to chanyeol and delete it cause I can't take the risk of jungkook to see this.

D.O: hmmm OK.

To be continued........