Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.

Y/n pov.........

Mom:Y/n please come out of your room. You have been in your room for past 1 month. Sitting in your room like this won't solve anything.

I know that but what can I do. I made a really big mistake. I didn't trust that person that I should trust but I trust those persons who backstabe me. Jungkook please come back jungkook I can't live with you anymore. I have been in my room for 1 month. I didn't go out or talk with anyone. I feel like if I die now I would be in peace. What should I do. Should I kill myself. Yeah I should do that. I got up and went towards my dressing table. I took out a blade from their. After taking a long breath I was about to cut my wrist but some one took it for me. I turned around and saw sehun oppa.

Y/n:Oppa give it back I don't wanna live. I want to die. I don't deserve to live.

Sehun:Come to your senses y/n

Y/n:No give it back.

I tried to take it back when I feel a stinging pain on my chicks. I realise that oppa slapped me.

Sehun:Y/n stop this killing yourself won't solve the problem. It will only make the problem worse.

Y/n:What should I do then oppa. I hurted jungkook so much. I know that he hates me now.

Sehun:Y/n jungkook will never hate you I know that. You shouldn't kill yourself. You should think that how will you find jungkook and ask his forgiveness.

Y/n:How.

Sehun:I think you should go to France too. You already have your company branch there. You even left your company for 1 months on my hand. Now handle it on your own and get your love back OK.

Y/n:Hmmm OK oppa I will do that.

After that oppa left my room. I grabbed my phone and call ciara my assistant when I was stayed in Paris.

Ciara:Hello.

Y/n:Ciara its me y/n.

Ciara:Ohh my god ma'am how are you doing.

Y/n:I am fine ciara I called you to tell this that I am coming back to Paris.

Ciara:Really OK ma'am I organise everything for you.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

Yeah I should go there. Jungkook I will do anything to get you back.

Next day.......

I got ready for the flight.

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw my mom dad oppa and my unnies

Jennie:Finally you make a right decision all the best.

Lisa:Call us when you got there.

Jisoo:I miss you my baby.

Rose: Take care of yourself

Y/n:Hmmm.

Mom:Y/n got luck dear make sure that you succeed in your plan OK.

Y/n:Hmm guys I should go now bye.

I went out and went towards jungkook parents house. When I got there I went inside and saw somi.

Somi:Ohhh my gosh y/n unnie. I miss you so much.

Y/n:I miss you too.

Soyeon: Didn't you miss me unnie.

Y/n:Of course I missed you all. Where is eomma appa.

Appa:How dare you to come here.

I look behind and saw that appa was there.

Y/n:Appa I came to see you guys.

Appa:Get out of here.

I went in front of him and kneel down in front of him.

Y/n:Appa please forgive me I make a big mistake I should have trust jungkook but I didn't please forgive me.

Suddenly I feel someone pulled me up. I look up and saw it was eomma.

Eomma: I am glad that you understand your mistake don't worry dear you are our daughter we forgive you.

Appa:Y/n you should convince jungkook.

Y/n:Yeah that's why I came here to tell you guys that I am going to France today. I will bring him back.

Appa:I believe in you first and last.

Y/n:Hmmm. I should go now.

With that I went out from there. Jeon jungkook I am never gonna let you go.

I am coming for you my love.

To be continued......