Chapter 18:I still want you.

06 years later.....

Jungkook pov....

Jungkook's father:Son what  can't you understand anything.

Jungkook:Dad I don't want to talk about that.

Jungkook's father:Son you are fully grown up now so you have to get married.

Jungkook:Huh no I won't until I found her. And you can't do anything about it cause you don't have any power now father. So you don't have to think about me. You can go now dad.

I was sitting at my office after arguing with my father. I am now a CEO of jeon company. I have now everything except one thing that is y/n. It's been 6 year since I last saw her. I still wait for her. And I will wait for her cause no one can replace her place in my heart.

Y/n pov

Ciara: Ma'am you have a meeting with Mister John at 05:00 pm.
Y/n:Ok Ciara you can go now.

It's been 6 year since I left korea. Now I have my own company of fashion designing and clothing. True beauty is the name of my company. It is a very famous company in Paris. It was my dream to open my own company of fashion designing. Thanks to Alex he helped me a lot. He is a really good friend of mine. He really helped me to build up my own company. He is also a CEO of the most famous company of Paris. Now I have everything in my life but I still miss one thing that is jungkook. He is probably happy with miyeon. If he is happy than I should be happy. But I can't I still miss him. I still have fellings for him that I can't remove. I was in my thoughts suddenly someone knocked the door.

Y/n: Come in.

Alex:Hey sweetie how you have been.
Y/n:I am good Alex.
Alex:So are you free tonight?
Y/n:Umm yes why?
Alex:Can you go out for dinner with me.
Y/n:Yeah sure when?
Alex: Tonight at 08:00 pm.
Y/n:Ok.
Alex:I will pick you up from your house ok so be ready.
Y/n:Ok fine Alex I have to go now cause I have a meeting now so I will see you tonight ok.
Alex:Ok see you then bye.
Y/n:Bye.

With that I left my office and went towards to the meeting room.

Alex pov..

Yesssss she agreed to go with me. Now I have the chance I have to tell her my fellings. I just hope she accept me. Gosh I love her so much. And i'll tell her my fellings tonight.

At 06:30 pm

Y/n pov..
After I finish my work I came back to my house. It's 06:30 pm now I should start getting ready now. I went to take a long shower after that I started to get ready.

Skip time to 07:30 pm...
I am ready 😁😁😁😁.

                                             My outfit.

                                       My makeup look.

Oh I still have 30 min left so I decided to go to living room and watch some k drama. Yeah I know I still love k drama 😁😁😁😁. After 30 min I hear a car honk. So I turned off the TV and went out of my house. I Alex was waiting for me beside his car.

Alex:Wow you are looking beautiful.
Y/n: Thanks you are looking handsome too.
Alex:So should we go now.
Y/n: Yeah let's go.

We drove away to our destination

At the restaurant.

Alex:So y/n how's work?
Y/n: It's good.
Alex:Uhm y/n I have to tell you something.
Y/n:Ok tell me(eating).
Alex:Y/n I love you.
Y/n:(Choking and coughing)
Alex:You okay here drink some water.
Y/n:You are not joking right.
Alex:No I am not. So will you marry me.
Y/n:Uhm it's too sudden so let me think about it.
Alex: Yeah sure.

To be continued.....

(A/n:So what do you think y/n will say. Will she say yes or no comment below)