Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.

Y/n pov....
No no no I have to tell this to alex. Jungkook is really dangerous he will kill Alex if he marry me. I called Alex and told him to call to my house.....

After a while.....

Mom:Y/n Alex came to see you.
Y/n:Ok mom tell him to came to my room.

Alex came into my room.....

Alex:Y/n you called me to came here are you ok?

Y/n:I am fine but Alex I think we should break our engagement. We shouldn't get married.

Alex:W..why y/n did I do something wrong please tell me I will fix it but I can't live without you please.

Y/n:No Alex you didn't do anything wrong. I am telling you this for your own good.

Alex:What the hell are you saying?

Y/n: Alex I know that who destroy your products.

Alex:Who did this?

Y/n:Alex jungkook did to this. He told me that if  you marry me he will kill you please Alex leave me. I don't want anything bad happen to you.

Alex: Nothing will happen to me. I am not leaving you cause I love you so much. Y/n my parents died I don't have anyone besides you. If you also leave me then how will I survive I can't live without you.

Y/n:But Alex.....

Alex: Don't worry nothing will happen to me ok.

Y/n:Ok.

I convinced cause I don't want to hurt Alex. He really love me. He stay with me in my worst time. But little did I know something really bad going to happen really soon.....

Skip time to 1 week later....

Y/n pov......

My wedding is coming near so today I am going for shopping with Alex. I should get ready now

Today I wear this and I didn't do any makeup today cause I feel like I am looking good with out makeup. I waited for Alex to came. After awhile he call me saying that he is in front of my house. So I grab my purse and went out. I saw that he was leaning on his car wearing a black shirt. He was looking really handsome today....

Why I am feeling like something bad is going to happen.

Alex: Y/n you ok I called you many times.

Y/n: Sorry I zoned out a bit. Let's go.

Alex:Ok.

We really enjoyed the day well. We also went to movie theater to watch a movie. After eating dinner we were heading towards my house. We were crossing a alley. It was really creepy. Suddenly the car broke down.

Alex:Y/n stay here. I am going out to see what happen to this car ok.

Y/n:ok

Alex was checking the car and I was feeling really restless. I was feeling like something really bad going to happen. Suddenly three black car came in front of Alex car. Some man wearing black cloths came down from down the car. Instantly I understand that they are jungkook man. Shitttttt.

Y/n:ALEX CAME IN TO THE CAR NOW.

I tried to go out but I saw that the car was locked. Noooooo

Alex pov.....

I was trying to fixing my car but suddenly I saw three car stand in front of me. I saw some man come down from the car. And also the man I hate most also come Down.

Jungkook:Hey buddy what's up Happy to see me(smirking)😎😎😎😎😎

Alex:Why would I will be happy to see a asshole and jerk like you😑😑😑😑

Jungkook:I warned you but you still didn't leave y/n.

Alex:Why would I leave her I love her more than you.

Jungkook:Ohhh really ok then I will show you that What I can do to get her.

Jungkook pov....

That jerk think that he love y/n more than me. If he really love y/n more than me than I have to finish him. I took my gun and shoot him on his chest. He immediately fall back on the road.

Alex:I.. w..will n..never l.. leave h..her. E..even I..if y..you k..kill m..me s..she w..will n..never f.. forgive y..you.

I had enough of him. I shoot 6 bullet on him from his head to toe. That asshole is finally dead.

Y/n pov...

I watched all of this but I couldn't save him. Tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably. How could he kill Alex so mercilessly. Suddenly jungkook came towards the car. He opened the car door and pull me up.

Jungkook:See how much I love you I can kill someone to have you. Now you are mine....

Y/n:How could you do that to him. You think after this I would love you. No never you are not that I jungkook that I once loved. I hate you I will never forgive you for this.

I will never forgive him.

To be continued...........

A/n: Hello everyone today part was really sad. I literally cried when I was writing this part. Anyway I recently published my new story cast please check it out guys. I will continue my new my after finish this.