Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....

Jungkook pov....

Jungkook:Jimin hyung did you do the work that I told you to do?

Jimin:Hmmm it's done. We destroy all the products.

Jungkook: Great now he will understand that what will happen if someone try to mess with Jeon jungkook........

Y/n pov.....

I finished my and I waited for Alex in my office. After awhile he came......

Alex:Sorry baby I was late because of the traffic.

Y/n: It's ok we should go now.

With that me and Alex leave my office and went to his car.
We were talking and laughing.

Alex:Baby do you wanna go to the park I wanna walk with you?

Y/n:Hmmm sure.

We came to a park. We were walking and talking suddenly Alex got a call. He received the call but suddenly his face turned pale.

Alex:WHAT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL. NOW WHAT WILL I TELL MY CLIENTS.

Y/n:Alex what Happened?

He end the call and sat on to a bench. He was very tense and he was shaking....

Y/n:Alex what happened please tell me.

Alex:Y..Y/n someone burn my all documents and products that we prepared for the deal.

Y/n:What who did this?

Alex:I don't know but the deal is so important to me if we didn't complete the deal we will face a huge loss that can destroy my whole company. Y/n this company is really important to me cause my mom and dad work really hard for this company. It's really important to me. This company is my weakness........

Y/n: Alex don't worry nothing will happen to your company ok. I will protect this company. We should now go to home you have to take rest ok.

Alex:Ok y/n let's go.

Alex dropped me to my house and he went to his house. I came to my room freshen up and I went to my balcony. Suddenly I got a call. I saw a unknown number. I pick up the call.....

Y/n: Hello who is this?

???:Baby how could you forget me so easily?

Y/n: Jungkook....

Jungkook:Yes baby it's me.

Y/n: Jungkook how did you get my number and why you call me?

Jungkook:I called you cause I miss you and you don't have to know how I got your number.

Y/n: Jungkook stop disturbing me I am hanging up the call..

Jungkook: Don't you wanna know who destroy Alex products 😎😎😎😎😎?

Y/n:W..wait how you Kno.. wait you did all of this right?

Jungkook: Bingo.

Y/n:HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM JUNGKOOK HOW....

Jungkook: That's what he get for touching what's mine.

Y/n:I am not yours.

Jungkook:Yes you are mine don't forget that I took your verginity. You are mine no one can have you beside me.

Y/n:Stop this please.

Jungkook:I will if  he leave you or I will kill him.

Y/n:Why are you doing this to me?

Jungkook:Y/n I am doing this cause I want you. No can take you away from me while I am alive.

Y/n: Jungkook I am not coming to you get that in your mind.

Jungkook:We will see good night baby. Love you.

With that he hang up the call. Why are you doing this jungkook. Why jungkook.......

To be continued...........