Chapter 06: What is this feeling.

Lisa's pov
Ugh why my head is hurting so much. Oh I was drunk yesterday that's why my head is hurting. Wait if I was drunk then how did I came home. But when I open my eyes I was shocked cause this is not my room. Fuck it this is not my house. Where am I. Then someone open the door and it was yoongi.

Yoongi: Good morning baby girl.
Lisa: What the fuck. Don't call me that and where am i?
Yoongi: You are in my house princess.
Lisa: Can't you just call me Lisa?
Yoongi: I don't want to. By the way what have you done yesterday do you remember.
Lisa: What have I done?

Fuck I remembered now. I kissed yoongi. I called him hot, handsome. And I seduce him with my dance. Fuck what am I going to do now. Wait I will just act like I can't remember anything from yesterday.

Lisa: What are you talking about min yoongi I can't remember anything from yesterday.
Yoongi:(smirking) But your facial expressions says other thinks. Are you sure you don't remember anything.
Lisa: Yes.

Yoongi came towards me and pinned me with the wall. My heart is pounding right now cause his face is very close to mine.
Yoongi: Should I help you to remember what you did
Lisa: what do you mea...

I couldn't finished my word cause yoongi crashed his lips on mine. My eyes was widened. I just stood there frozen. When I came back to reality I pushed him.

Lisa: What the fuck yoongi how could you kiss me like  that I Know I kissed you yesterday because I was drunk but you did it intentionally.
Yoongi: Oh so you remember everything now.

Shot I messed up.

Lisa: Yes so what.
Yoongi: No other girls never dared to talk to me and you kissed me.
Lisa: Listen I told you I was drunk.
Yoongi: I don't care. I laid my eyes on you and you can't escape from me.
Lisa: I have to go now. I will be late for school. Thanks for bringing me to your house.
Yoongi: Ok I will drop you.
Lisa: You don't have to.

Then suddenly he picked me up like bridal style. I was really shocked.
Lisa: Yah min yoongi put me down.
Yoongi: No. By the way what's your weight.
Lisa: What.
Yoongi: Just tell me.
Lisa: 45 kg.
Yoongi: Hahahaha that means I am carrying a feather. You are so thin you should eat more.
Lisa: Fuck of  you don't have to tell me what I should do.
Yoongi: Ok(chuckle)

Then he put me into his care and drove away to my house.

Yoongi: See you later baby girl.
Lisa: What do you mean by see you later I am not going to see you again.
Yoongi: We will see(smirking).

With that he drove away. He is really weird. Ughhh why did he kiss me. I slapped myself. People was giving me weird looks. I guess they are thinking I am some crazy lunatic.

Lisa's mom: Lisa are you ok?
Lisa: yes mom. Hehehehehe.
Lisa's mom: Why I give  birth a lunatic like you.
Lisa: Mom you are so mean.
Lisa's mom: Hahahaha anyways where were you last night.
Shot I am dead.
Lisa:Mom I was at jisoo unnie house.
Lisa's mom: Umm ok come inside or you will late for school.
Lisa: Okeeeeee.