Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.

Y/n pov

Y/n: Where is baekhun oppa. He gone for like 30 min but still he is not coming.

Lisa: Don't worry he will come soon.

Y/n: Hmmm.

Jennie: Anyway how is going between you and yoongi lisa?

Lisa: What there is nothing between us and he is a Playboy he will never love a girl.

Rosé: Listen love can change people and I have a gut feelings that he likes you.

Lisa: Hmmm anyway forget about that.

Y/n: Lisa unnie you should stay away from yoongi.

Lisa: Why.

Y/n: Cause it's their habit to play with the girls feelings and then throw them like a used tissue paper.

Rosé: I know that you are still hurt by jungkook action but that doesn't mean they all are the same. I have been in a relationship with jimin for like 1 years and we are happy together.

Y/n:I don't care I hate him and that's the point.

Jisoo: Y/n I really fill like he is being forced to do all of this.

Y/n: please unnie I don't want to talk about him.

Jisoo: ok.

6 months later...

Jisoo pov

We were walking through the corridor and stop beside our locker to get our things. I opened my locker and saw a pink letter. Huh I got another love letter. Yes I have been receiving those letters for like 5 months.

Y/n: Wow unnie you got another letter.

Jisoo: Yeah.

Jennie: Just opened it unnie.

I opened it and start reading the letter.

In the letter...

Good morning my love. You really looking beautiful today. You don't know that your smiling face makes my day. Your smile is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Remember that I will always love you. I know that I am hiding from you it because I am afraid that if I came infront of you you will reject me. Anyway always be happy and keep smiling. I love you.

Your secret admirer
J

Hmmm who is that J.

Rosé: Wow so Romantic.

Lisa: Yeah unnie you are really lucky to have a such sweet admirer.

Y/n: But unnies we have to know who is that secret admirer.

Jisoo: Hmmm and I have a plan about it.

Jennie: What is it?

Jisoo: You will see tomorrow.

All(expect jisoo): ok.

Tommorow morning...

I decided to go to school early today. So I get up and wear my outfit..

Jisoo's outfit makeup and hairstyle.

After getting ready I came to college at 07:00 am and my class start at 08:00 am. Wow I am 1 hour earlier. Today I will get to Know who is the secret admirer. So I hide behind the wall and wait for him to come. After 30 min I saw that a guy wearing hoodie came towards my locker. He put a mask and wear his hoodie up to his head. So that's why I can't see his face. I saw that he is putting a letter and a rose to my locker. So I quickly and quietly went behind him. When he turn around and saw me he was shocked. He tried to escape but I pinned him with my locker.

Jisoo: So you are the secret admirer who put those letters for 5 months.

He just nod.

Jisoo: Who are you?
???:.........

Jisoo: Fine you don't have to tell me.

I put down his hoodie and take of his mask. I was shocked to see the person who is standing in front of me.

Jisoo:You.

To be continued

Cliffhanger...😁😁😁

A/n: So everyone guess it who is the secret admirer and comment.