Chapter 22:Why him.

Y/n pov....

Y/n: Jungkook listen you and I have nothing in between us anymore so leave me alone.

Jungkook:Never in this live. Your mean for me. You are mine.

Y/n:Shut up can't you see I am engaged now. I love someone else not you.

Jungkook:Y/n you know that you are a really bad liar. You can't lie to me.

Y/n:You Know what just fuck off and leave me alone.

With that I left that room. After that I came back to my seat which is next to Alex. He saw that I was really scared and nervous. So he asked me....

Alex:Baby are you okay?

Y/n:Yeah I am fine.

Alex:I think you are hiding something from me.

Y/n:No I am not hiding anything.

Alex:Ok as you say.

Y/n: Anyway Alex I want to stay at my mom's house for a while.

Alex:Sure you don't have to ask me. You can stay there whenever you want.

Y/n: Thanks baby.

Time skip at my house.....

After a long reunion with my family I came back to my room and change into my night gown

I lay down at my bed and fall asleep.

At 01:00 am..

I was in very deep sleep suddenly I feel like someone touch my chicks. I just ignore it. But suddenly I feel wet kisses on my neck. I open my eyes and saw jungkook. I was about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth.

Jungkook:Shhh baby. You don't have to scream. What will people think if you scream. You don't have to scream on our romantic moment.

I take his hand on from my mouth and said...

Y/n:Shut up and leave my house.

Jungkook:No baby.

Y/n:Why are you here. I told you to stay away from me.

Jungkook:I am not going to stay away from you.

Y/n: Leave.

Jungkook:You Know you looking really hot in this pajamas.

Y/n:Shut up you pervert.

Jungkook:I am only pervert for you.

Y/n: Leave.
(Warning 16+)
But he didn't listen to me and hovered over me. I try to push him but he put my both hands over my head. He started to kiss me roughly and holding my both hand with one hand he put his another hand on my waist. He is kissing me and his hand was going up every second. He put his hand hand on my boobs and squeeze them. I mouned in the kiss. Honestly I was feeling really good. He stop kissing my lips and went to my neck and suck my skin leaving hickey's. I was a moaning mess. Suddenly I came back to my sense and I push him really hard. He feel on the ground with a really loud thud. Shit...