Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.

Jungkook pov....

06:00 pm..

I was now at the fashion designing show. Recently I heard that this show will be sponsor by a France company which recently shift in korea. I don't know why but I really want to see the CEO of that company so that's why I came here.

Host: Hello everyone. Welcome to the fashion designing show of Seoul. Today we are going to see the awesome ramping shows and we will meet the CEO of the company that sponsor our show in the end of the show so everyone get comfortable and enjoy our show.

After the host announcement they start the show. Honestly the show was great. I also heard that the dresses were from the company that sponsor the show.

Host:So that was our ramping shows now we will meet the CEO of the true beauty...

I was looking at my phone so I wasn't looking at the stage.

???: Anneyong my name is oh y/n and I am the CEO of true beauty.

Those voice i recognize them in a second. I look at the stage and saw the love of my life my only reason of survive my y/n. She was looking really stunning.

                                             Y/n's dress.

                                             Y/n's hairstyle.

                                        Y/n's makeup look.

I was really happy to see her after so many years. She became really successful. She is now a CEO of world famous fashion designing company. Wow she also change a lot. I was holding myself to go to her and kiss her.

Y/n: Thank you everyone for coming to this show. Beauty is a weapon and identity of a woman. But true beauty is those beauty who got famous not because of there outer beauty but also inner beauty. Yes not only outer beauty is important but also inner beauty. Who have both beauty called true beauty. So now everyone I want to talk about my journey of my life. I was born at Seoul and also grown up in Seoul. I finished my study in Seoul. I really want to build my career in Seoul but something terrible happen to me when I was at Seoul so that's why I decided to go Paris. Where I meet someone who helped me to reach where I am right now. He is my best friend my savior and my fiance Alex walker.

What she is engaged 😨😨😨😨😨. No this can't happen to me. How can she forget me.

Y/n:So everyone this is my fiance Alex walker.

I saw a man beside y/n. So you are y/n's fiance. Too bad you will never able to get y/n cause she is mine.

Y/n pov

After my speech at the stage I come down with Alex and Alex start to introduce me with some business man. I was talking with them suddenly I have to go to washroom so I excuse myself and went to washroom. After finish my business I was going back to where I was. Suddenly someone pulled me into a room and lock the door. The room was dark so I was not able to see the person who pulled me into this room. But I can feel that someone is standing behind me.

Y/n:W..who a..are y..you.
???:Your crazy lover who loves you a lot.

I start to shiver because I recognize this voice in a second.

Y/n: Jungkook.

Jungkook: Bingo.

Suddenly the light turn on and now I can see him. My heart beat start to beat fast cause I see him after a lot of time.

Y/n:What do you want?
Jungkook: Simple I want you.
Y/n: Jungkook have some shame. You are married now.
Jungkook:Who tell you that I am married.
Y/n:What.
Jungkook:I didn't marry her. How can I marry her when I love you.
Y/n:I don't care if you are married or not. But now I have a fiance so stay away from me.
Jungkook:What if I don't want to? And you are only mine.
Y/n: Just fuck off.

I was about to walk away from the room but jungkook pinned me with the wall and kiss me roughly. I was pushing him but he was really strong. He grabbed my waist and kiss me more deeply. After pull out he said.

Jungkook: Welcome back to my life my love..

To be continued.......