"You were 12 then"

"Isla what are you doing here?" I ask her as I look at the time on my watch; 8:54pm

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go to get dinner." she asks me. My heart didn't have it in me to reject her offer but I had a lot of homework which I hadn't done over the spring holidays.

I needed up going to sleep whilst doing economics and I understand why it was the most boring subject there is know to man. I would say I was asleep for a good 5 hours because I woke up at 1 in the morning. I couldn't really sleep after that so I had a shower and had gotten ready for school and finished my economics homework.

The whole week went by awfully quick and I had finished all my homework during my lunch breaks when Isla had left me to go to choir. It was Saturday morning and I had promised Isla that I would meet Reece's friends so I had put on some ripped grey mom jeans, with a black and gold belt. I also wore a red vest style bodysuit which wasn't the most covering. However since it was technically summer with 25° heat it didn't matter. My long honey coloured hair was in two Dutch braids that was cascading down my back.

I was walking out the front door when the door slammed shut and there was a hand stopping me from re-opening the door. "Where are you going dressed like that?" I hear a sour voice ask me. "Does it concern you, you aren't my dad." I tell him. I wonder why he gets mad at me but I really dont think about what I say to him which angers him. And within a split second I feel a heavy pain on my stomach. He had repeatedly punched my stomach. I groaned out in pain. As soon as he stopped attacking my stomach I managed to fling open the door and run round the corner. There was a 20 minute walk to the town centre and then a 5 minute walk from the town to Isla's so I put on my headphones that my dad bought me and made my way to Isla's.

I had stoped at Costa and bought an iced flat white and had drank half of it by the time I had gotten to Isla's. I knocked on her door and was surprised when Reece had opened the door "Luna!" He exclaimed happily and pulled me in a hug. I winced at the pressure on my stomach but hugged him back "It's been a while, hasn't it?" He sort of stated and asked. "Yeah it has, the last time I saw you was on X-Factor" I say it's actually scary since that was about 5 years ago and he is now 20 and I'm 17. "You were 12 then." Good maths Reece. I followed him into the kitchen where a brunette boy was sat an Isla was sat playing Uno with him. I was introduced to the brunette boy who I now know is called Blake. He was nice but seemed a bit shy. I was still to meet George but Isla said he went to go to get some food for us all. "I'm going to run to the bathroom." I tell her.

"Are you okay, you seemed a bit fatigued?" Blake asks

"I'm okay I just need the loo." I tell him. He nods his head as I exit the room to the downstairs bathroom.

I undo my bodysuit and look at my stomach. Some old bruises that were fading were only replaced with purple one scattered over my stomach. I wanted to cry and I could feel tears welling in my eyes. I grazed over my bruises and winced at the pain of the pressure. I grabbed the cream from my bag and rub it all over my stomach to help the bruising go down, I had looked up and at the same time a blonde boy walked in (who I assumed was George) his eyes fixated on the bruises so I quickly pulled down my bodysuit at the same time he looked up at me and apologised.