"Noting to be concerned about Mr Richardson."

Fucking hell. It sounds like someone was snoring with a microphone by their mouth which added pain to my unruly hangover. This is definitely not my room, I'm sprawled out on a double bed where as at home I have a single one. The sheets had been changed and smelt fresh. When I opened my eyes I squinted at the brightness hitting me in the face. I turn to my right and see Blake and Reece in the other bed in a deep sleep. I rolled over and checked my phone. Isla texted me asking if I got home safely and I replied and said somehow I ended up in Reece's and Blake's hotel and wasn't sure how I got here but I told her maybe Reece or Blake bought me. It was a shame I didn't see George yesterday however, maybe it was for the best since I felt like I had cheated on him.

"Reece stop snoring." I hear Blake snap. He must of heard me swivel my body to face him and then screamed thinking I was a random stranger.

"Blake it's me. Luna." I tell him. Placing my hand on my forehead. He immediately shut up then revived a slap from Reece.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I have no clue." I tell him

"You were wasted Luna, so George bought you back here." Reece said.

"I need to be at school." I tell him.

"You're not going. After yesterday morning and now with a probably bad hangover. That's not a smart idea." He informs me.

"But- Reece my attendance.." I whine

"Isla's not going she's coming here later." He tells me. I'll stay here for Isla.

"Fine." I tell him

"By the way you should thank me. G asked about the bruises and I told him that you've alway bruises early." He said

"Thank you."

"What bruises?" Blake asks tiredly.

"Noting to be concerned about Mr Richardson." Reece says to Blake. So George took me home and there I was believing that I had avoided him all night. Blake shrugged it off and wondered into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I fell straight back on the bed feeling done with life and with a pounding headache that was a unfortunate consequence of drinking a bottle of vodka in a hour. "Ahaha you have a hangover." Reece mocked an rubbing it in my face that i had one and he didn't.

"Fuck off." I says as I bury my face in my pillow. Ready to sleep again.

"If it's okay with you can can I see the bruises. Just to see how bad they are?" He asked weary that he would trigger me. I simply unlock my phone and showed him the pictures. I felt shit. And gross; but that didn't mean I didn't feel like that before yesterday morning because I did.