"Don't take it out on her"

I was asleep in the hospital and it was roughly 4 in the afternoon and I had already been here for a full day. Jenn called George's parents and they come down to help my dad with cleaning the house and the blood, dad insisted that didn't need to but they volunteered. They didn't know me that well but they visited me and asked if I was okay. They were proud that George, Reece and Blake looked after me.

"George just I know you're angry but just don't take it out on her." Blake said

"I'm not going to" He said quietly

"George please promise us that you won't have that conversation until she is out the hospital and okay." Reece asks George. They don't know I'm awake however this meant that there's an argument coming between me and George.

"I promise" he said. I shuffled around in the uncomfortable bed and open an eye peeping at the three boys sitting on the chairs in my room. The still didn't realise I was awake so I just kept my eyes shut to see if they would mention anything else. 

"George?" Blake calls in his curious tone.

"Blake." George said in a teasing tone.

"I have a question." Blake states, I don't hear George's reply however, what Blake says next completely makes me not care about what George didn't say. "Have you shagged her yet?"

"Blake!" Reece spat out in utter shock.

"What I'm only asking." Blake admits "It's not something bad" He adds 

"Blake why the hell do you want to know this?" George asks him. 

"Well I mean I'd like to know if Georgie boy is getting some." Blake laughs, I hear Reece sigh. "C'mon George don't be afraid tell us." 

"I mean she was raped, I don't think she'd be comfortable with doing it so soon after." George says " I totally understand if that's what she wants, I really really like her so I don't mind waiting until she is ready, and we've never spoken about doing it because its been only been two weeks so it's still early" he added. That melted my heart.

"George I'm going to tell you this now and only now. She hasn't grown up with a good mother and her father has always been away from her, she may live with him now, but I have grown up with her okay, now you look after her, don't you dare hurt her or cheat on her or force her into doing anything she is unsure about or accuse her for anything you think she's done. She's my baby sister. Okay. You love her until you can no more." Reece said in a warning tone, I shuffle round to his corner of the room and peek, I only find him staring into my soul and that when I realise he knows I've been awake all this time. Still looking at him I send him a week smile that reads 'Thank you' on it. 

....

"Luna, we need to run a couple of x-rays and then you'll be released tomorrow morning." The doctor said as she walked over to my bed to help me up. George and the boys had went to my now old house and chilled there for the night. Dad was here with me whilst Jenn was at home, Nathan visited earlier today but then was called in back at work. 

The doctor took an x-ray of my ribs and my nose and luckily i'd only be in pain for roughly two weeks maximum.

The food here at the hospital was utterly discusting and i refused to eat it so i send my dad down to the cafe i worked at and asked him to buy me a chicken and bacon panini. I'll spare you the boring details of me waiting for dad to come back with my food because in that time i just sat on my phone playing some weird block game, also the panini was just a panini that had chicken and bacon in that so again do i need to brag about how nice it was or is that just plain mean? 

"Dad?" I called out to him, he was sat at the chair opposite my bed.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you." I admit.

"Why didn't you?" He asked me.

"I was afraid." I told him.

"Afraid of what, you knew that i'd be there for you." 

"I was afraid something like this would happen." 

Bruises | George Smithजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें