"Try and shag George while I'm gone"

I woke up by multiple beeps, the light above me was bright and there was a hand clutching mine. It was a miracle I was alive. I had been beaten up like I was a punching bag and left with broken bones. "Reece, where am I?" I ask him. Afraid. Scared. And in pain.

"You're at the hospital. George found you knocked out on the floor." He told me. Why wasn't George here?

"What's going to happen?" I ask again.

"George and Blake are at the station. Your dad is coming as soon as he can. You are going to live with him." Reece tells me. I'm going to live with my Pa. I smile he always wanted to take custody over me but my mum wouldn't let him.

24 hours earlier:

It had been 2 weeks since I had ended up in the accident and emergency. Officially I was in 7 weeks holiday. I was in my room with Isla arranging all my books on my shelf with her help. My mum had been MIA all week and Jason come home for and hour every day then left this past week. I had been spending all my money on food shopping so I could make food for myself. I had been working extra shifts and I had no time at all to spend time with my boyfriend. The thought of it made me smile. George Smith was my boyfriend. Reece had returned to Accrington and Blake was in Manchester. Isla came to visit me in the restaurant every day this week. "Are you planning to have sex with George?" She'd always ask. I mean I wouldn't say no, I'm not frigid but then again I was raped which leaves me unsure whether I'd like sex or not but at the same time I didn't feel ready... me and George have only been together two weeks and I feel that's too little time before I get sexual with him and I mean I have never done it before so I want it to be special.

"Can we go out for dinner?" Isla asked. I'm guessing she hasn't been a fan of my cooking as she's been spending this week at my house to keep my company.

"I really don't have enough money." I said to her. The food shopping was expensive let alone I had to throw out old clothes of mine and buy new ones.

"I told you I'll pay for you... it doesn't matter." She said "I've got you baby." She winked.

"Look I'll pay you back as soon as." I said

"Fuck off Luna you don't need to pay me back." She said with a groan and a laugh.

"But I feel bad." I said.

"Shut up and get ready. Dress smart and sexy." She smirked.

"Fine." I gave in. "But I'll need your help."

"I thought you'd never ask." She squealed excitedly. You'd think she was a baby.

"Jesus why can't you be a model?" She asked as she looked at me. I wore a champagne coloured co ord that was a velvet pencil skirt and a bralette. My hair was half up half down and curled.

"I want to dye my hair." I said.

"Don't you dare do anything with you hair its gorgeous." She sort of threatened me.

"Fine alright. Now let's go. The sooner we leave the sooner we come home." I said.

We came home at 1am in the fucking morning. And by the time I came home I was ready to sleep. So I hurriedly removed my make up took of my clothes and bra and shoved on a top and shorts then collapsed on my bed. Isla was like a sloth and slowly got ready for bed. I'm pretty sure that by the time she was finished i was already dead asleep.

I woke up to Isla snoring rather loudly. She had to go home and pack today since she was going on holiday. She was originally going to take me but since I had no money she decided to go with their brother. "Wake up noisy." I said throwing a cushion in her face.

"Oh fuck off." She groggily said. Tired obviously. We slept in late. 11:30 am. Well that's great what should I do now... or at least after Isla goes home.

"Try and shag George whilst I'm gone." What a bad influence is she.

"No promises." I winked. To be fair I was taking this 'sex with George' into consideration he is a lovely lad and I like him very much. I personally think he likes me, so if I did have my first time with him I don't think I'd regret it.

Bruises | George Smithजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें