"Say could you pass with being 18 tonight?"

We walked to the train station. "Where are we going?" I ask as I look at the train timelines.

"Piccadilly Circus." He says with a smile on his face. That meant we're going on the underground which I hate so much. It's unhygienic and stuffy and it make me nervous.

"And what will we do there?" I question him as he buy the tickets from the ticket machine.

"Well there is a restaurant and the next part is a secret." He tells me. I'm not big on surprises and I wasn't one to change my mind because of a boy.

"Please just tell me." I whine as we sit at the bench for the London train. "I hate surprises. So much."

"Okay well not the name of the restaurant but after we are going to the theatre. But I'm not telling you what we are going to see." He tells me.

"That reminds me of when my dad took me and his girlfriend and her son to watch a pantomime for her birthday." I tell him. It was when I was like 13 or something and we saw Aladdin needless to say that was one of the best days I had that year.

"You know my neighbor was telling me about this restaurant that he took his daughter too." He tells me.

The train took only minutes to get to Paddington station and before we knew it we were standing up in the cramped underground which smelt like sweat and poo on the way to Piccadilly.
We had walked around 15 minuets till we reached a Belgium restaurant called Belgo I had been here with my dad a couple of time and that had the best muscles ever. And the waffles after were absolutely amazing.

"You know my dad brought me here?" I tell him shocked that I'm with George at a very expensive restaurant.

"Really?!" He asks as shocked as I am. "I've never been so I guess you can help me pick" he smirks

"Of course." I tell him.

"Hi how can I help you?" A waiter asks with a Spanish accent.

"I've booked a table under the name Smith." George says

"Ah yes. Right this way." He tells us and leads us to the bar. We sit down and the waiter gives us both a menu.

"Say could you pass with being 18 tonight?" George asks me with a small smile on his face.

"I don't know why do you ask?" I question.

"Can I not treat a fine lady in front a glass of rosé?" he says.

"I don't like rosé" I tell him with a little laugh

"White or Red wine." He says giving me a choice.

"Whatever you'll have. I'm not fussed." I tell him and with that we agree on white wine. This was going to cost a lot and I knew it so I was prepared to pay half. I get the mussels and George decides on a BBQ ribs. 

"Maybe I should get the mussels." He says as the waiter approaches

"No don't because then we won't get to use each others forks." I says and instantly regretting what had just spilled out my mouth. He smiles at me and I mentally die.

"Ribs it is." He says and I give him and awkward smile.