"I was going to as - you know what never mind"

"Jesus you're boiling." George says as he lays next to me. I look at him but don't say anything. He has his shirt of and this was one of the first times I've seen him shirtless. Maybe even the first time, but his collarbones were sharp and I liked it. He places his large hand on my forehead then my neck and then my chest. "Can I check you temperature because you're really hot." He said.

"Yeah okay." I say closing my eyes. George had bought the Lucazade because he knew I wouldn't have an appetite so he knew this would bring up my energy. George puts the little thermometer thingy in my ear after putting the little plastic top over it. He pressed the button and waited for the little beep. He didn't say anything. "What was is?" I ask him.

"40°C." He said "come on I'm taking you to the hospital. You might want to get your mum or dad to meet us there." The hospital just where I wanted to go.

"I'll be fine." I tell him.

"Luna don't be silly. You're body heat is at a dangerous temperature." He says. Look at him being all clever if I wasn't sick I'd be loving this.

"Fine come on." I say as I stand up and make my way downstairs. Slipping on my trainers. Yes he was still shirtless and yes I was wearing the cotton top he had on along with a pair of shorts. 'Keep cool' is what I have to do in order to reduce my high temperature. Plus it doesn't matter that he wasn't wearing as shirt because "it was at least 25°C outside and he wasn't fat so no one should mind: I know I don't. 

And only minutes I was sitting in Luton's very own A&E prepared to wait approximately 9 hours until I'd be seen by a doctor. "Pa?" I ask my dad through the phone. I think he'd be able to tell if something was wrong because I only call him Pa if I'm sick, sad or If I've missed him.

"What's up cariño?" He asked me.

"I'm at A&E can you come meet me here?" I asked him. "And before you panic: it's just a high fever, George just bought me here for precaution." I tell him.

"Oh hija don't scare me like that." He laughed.

"Umm can I send Nathan I'm at a doctors appointment with Jenn?" He asked me.

"Yeah of course." I said. I said my goodbyes to him and hung up the phone. I turned my head and looked up at George. "Nathan's coming." I tell him. He nods his head and continues massaging my head.

"Drink water. Try and flush it out." He said. It felt disgusting sweaty and sticky. My back was all wet and I'm pretty sure George shirt was now damp. Not how I was expecting my Wednesday to go. And the fact that it was now the beginning of July and it was too hot to get sick. Well at least that's what I thought.

"You know the next time I was going to see you I had sometime planned but I guess at this was the next time I saw you." He laughed

"You volunteered to come." I say as I rest my head in his bare shoulder. "So what did you She planned?"

"I was going to as - you know what never mind." He said with a light blush on his face. Bless him.

"No tell me." I plead. Drinking a bit of room temperature water.

"It's more of a question." He said. Quietly, why had he gotten so shy?

"Ask away smiffy." I joked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking at me in awe. Blushing. But his deep blue eyes lost in my brown ones.