"You are the daughter I never had."

"LUNA?!" I hear Nathan say shocked.

"Hi Nathan." I said walking over to him.

"I didn't know your were coming down." He told me.

"I asked Pa to surprise you and Jenn." I tell him. Nathan was my future step-brother. He reminds me an awful lot like Sawyer and I bet if they met they would get on so well.

"It is a nice surprise. I was so done at work as-well." He tells me as his gives me a hug.

Jenn has made us all a chicken lasagne. It was nice to eat food that wasn't a take away but also something that I didn't  have to make for myself. "Jenn this is the nicest." I tell her "Thank you."

"No problem." She said. We were all sat in the kitchen around the table eating dinner. The news was on as background noice but none of us payed attention.

"Luna I'm still trying. I promise you that I haven't stopped fighting to get you." My dad say breaking the comfortable silence.

"I know you haven't." I told him

"No Luna and I need you to know that. And if Jason does anything to hurt you tell me and then I will be able to goal custody over you." My dad tells me. I nod silently because I knew if I spoke that they'd realise that I am being hurt.

"It would make us happy to have you hear Luna. You are the daughter I never had." Jenn tells me. I want to tell her that she is like the mum I've never had because she is but that'll only make them all worry.

"I love you guys." I tell them.

"Cheesecake time?" Jenn asks us. Nathan shakes his head rather rapidly. And believe if cheesecake were a person I'd happily marry it.

"Nathan. What is your occupation?" I ask him

"Something shitty really." He tells me. Dad shoots him a dirty look. "Office Management. But it's so boring." He whines

"You know that is actually a good job." I tell him. He obviously hates it so i don't say anything further.

"What are your plans for the future?" He asks me.

"Well I want to study Spanish in university since it is an easy pass I guess. But I'm not sure what I want to do for a career." I tell him.

"You going to spend a year in Spain." He asks me

"I don't need to I'm already fluent." I tell him.

Jenn passes around a slice of cheesecake around the table and let me tell you. I don't think anything can beat the cheesecake that is places right in front of me. "Do you like it Lunie?" My dad ask using my childhood nickname.

"Yeah It's amazing." I tell him.

"We have a spare one for the neighbours. Because they loved it when the came over." Nathan says to us. "You should meet the neighbours, they are real friendly and they have a really cute dog."

"I love dogs." I told him

"You should come with me while I drop it off. I mean Nick is always talking to them about you. They must think you died or something." Jenn says jokingly. My dad on the other hand is trying to cover the fact that he was indeed also laughing.

"Yeah I'll come meet them." I tell her. I knew my dad always talks about me to his neighbours because he tells me what he says to them about me.

I go into my bedroom that my dad has decorated for me when they moved in. I fumble around in my duffle to find something light to put on while I meet the neighbours. I slipped on a stripe robbed v neck dress that was so comfy and casual. I also slipped on my converse.

"You ready darling?" Jenn asked me as I walk down the stairs while throwing my hair into a high ponytail.

"Yeah I'm good to go." I tell her as she passes me the cheesecake that was carefully placed in a round tray with cling film over the top. She tells me that she also needs to run to boots to get some medicine so I agree to walk with her.