"Wait your dad found out that you've been at it like bunnies?"

"Blake!" I smiled widely at the brunette who was stood at the bottom of the stairs besides George. I guess I was happier to see Blake since I've seen George every day these past few weeks. I walk down and give him a cuddle to greet him. Then again he did get back from Greece the other day so we all missed him.

"Hey thot" he gave me a smile to let me know he was joking. "Ooh it's freezing" he shudders as he plonks himself down on the couch in the lounge.

"Well its is October now" George states

"Smith shut it" Blake warned me and George burst out laughing and Blake sat there attempting to contain his laughter.
"How have you guys been?" Bake asked us

"Good." I bluntly reply
"She's juts moody because she wants a shag but we've held it off for a while. Her dad found out." George whispered.
"George I mean I don't care about that. Blake you know what me and George are good. Right Smithy?" I asked George.

"Yeah." He nodded in agreement.

"Wait you're dad found out that you've been at it like bunnies?" Blake laughed

"We've never been at it like bunnies." I denied

"What like 3 times in like one day is not like rabbits?!" George exclaimed as if he was hurt.

"George help me out here" I warn him.

"Not like bunnies Blake! Not like bunnies" he quickly defends. That's my boy.

"How'd he find out?" Blake asked as he shuffles on the couch. I stayed smiled as did George. "Oh shit don't tell me he walked in on you both?!" Blake gasps

"No. Nothing like that." George smirks.

"Fuck me my dad had to go change the bin liners in my room and then put some tops in my drawer." I say embarrassed.

"And..?!" Blake asked intrigued.

"The bin is filled with used condoms at their wrappers and my draw has a half empty boxy of condoms it in" i tell him while face planting my self.

"Note for you're future self.. always take out your own bins" Blake said in a 'serious' tone.

"Can we like move on to another subject?" George asked.

"Oh Georgie you should really tell him about the talk your dad and my dad gave you." I said with a devilish smirk on my face.

"It was nothing really." George wondered off.

"Yeah you totally didn't almost cry because you thought my dad would thump you." I sarcastically said. Oh mate I'm a bitch. This poor lad has to put up with me.

"George what?!" Blake fell in to a fit of laughter "you cry baby"

"You've seen her dad. He used to be in the military." George said to his defence.
"He told me that he'd kill me" He whispers

"Bro my dad wouldn't even hurt a fly" I tell them. "And he has a baby on the way so like he wouldn't do anything now"

"Oh yeah how is Jenn doing?" Blake asked me.

"Pregnant." I say
"No but how is she?"
"Pregnant" me and George reply in sync.
"Can I have an answer!" Blake cries impatiently.
"No she's like got those pregnancy hormone and her mood swings are scary" I tell him "like she literally shouted at the chair the other day"

"Do you know if it'll be a girl or a boy" George asked the same time Blake did.
"I'm going to be living with 3 boys plus you, George and Reece being around a lot of the time. I mean apart from Isla and Jenn I'm outnumbered" I whine

"It's going to be a boy?" They asked

"Yeah." I smile
"What are they going to name him?" Blake asked.
"Ashton Reece Lúis" I tell them.
"Why's Reece in his name?" Blake asked
"Why aren't I in his name?" George also asks
"Reece is like my dads son" I tell them "remember I did grow up with him."

....
"Blake. George are you both staying for dinner?" My dad asked

"What are you having?" Blake questions

"Eh just lasagne." Dad shrugged.

"George you okay there?" He asked George who was hesitantly standing in the door way.

"Yes sir" he said.
"Son just call me Tomás" Dad laughed.
"Okay S- Tomas" George said with a slight stutter. Bless him. We got to love the little baby.

"Blake how was Greece?" Dad asked him.
"It was great. Nice weather compared to here." Blake explained. I had no idea how dinner would go but I just know I was ready to sleep or cuddle George.

Sorry I have been updating recently. This school year is so important with my GCSE's and everything so updates won't be as frequent as before. But I will still make time for them as these books are my babies xoxox

NHC concert in 3 BLOODY DAYS. OH MY BEJESUS