"If you want that to be all then i won't say anymore."

"Reece I tried calling Isla but she won't pick up. Can you please come get me. I need to get out." I ask him with a shaky voice. Crying whilst sat on the side of the bath tub.

"What's wrong. Where are you?" Reece says his voice laces with panic.

"I'm at my house." I tell him. I had to get out I mean I had only came back last night but I had to leave. I wasn't safe. AT ALL.

"I'm on my way. Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Not really." I say quietly.

Before I went home I went to say bye to George. He told me that he'd be in Luton tonight for Isla's party and he'd see me soon. Then I got home and slept well. Then a series of unfortunate events followed in the morning. I sat in the bathroom covering my mouth whilst waiting for Reece. I was sat patiently for no more than 20 minuets until I revived a text from Reece telling me he's outside; and with a blink of an eye I had bolted out the house into his car. Reece didn't say anything he only hugged me for a few minutes before driving off. "Has G upset you?" He asked me. I shock my head.

"No he didn't."

"What's wrong. I can't help you unless you tell me." He told me.

"I'm afraid." I say weakly. He didn't say anything but he wanted an answer and I didn't know how to give him one. "I mean a step dad shouldn't hurt his wife's daughter right?"

"Is he hurting you?" He asked me. I looked at him and my big eyes looking deep on his green ones.

"I've been hiding something from everyone. It's time I told someone before it gets worse. Only if you promise you will not say a word to the police to anyone. At least until I'm ready." I tell him. As I take a deep breath I see him nod his head unsurely.

"I promise." He tells me. "What have you been hiding Luna?"

"You know Jason?" I ask

"You've mentioned that he isn't the nicest."

"He's a nightmare. He steals money from my mum. I mean what the fuck is his problem. He takes all his anger out on me. Then creeps on me and George kissing then forbids me to see him. That isn't my mum in that house Reece. That's some woman who is so blinded by her love for her that she Lets him die what ever that wants. If that includes physically and mentally hurting me.She doesn't fucking care" I say quietly crying.

"Luna. I can't sit here and let the girl I've grown up with get abused right under my nose." He tells me. "Is that all?" He asks

"If you want that to be all I won't say anymore." I said.

"You're telling me everything." He instructs me.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I ask him "and how?"

"Is this relevant?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I was 16 years old." He starts. "It was with this girl. She was a year younger than me. I really thought I loved her. But we were ready and we lost it to each other." He tells me.

"That's how it's supposed to be. You give it willingly." I said. I think that he could she what I was about to say. I didn't know for sure but if he did know it would save me the pain saying what has happened this morning.

"Did-did Jason force you into having- you know with him?" He asked horrified.