"Morning Luna. Bit early isn't it?"

Tuesday morning how fun. Not at all it was only 4:30 and I was boiling so I rigged the sheets of my body and switched on my fan allowing a cool gush of air to go around my body. However still my body was burning from that snog that me and George and shared. If I'm being honest we were practically having sex on the front door. Not that I'm complaining but man I'd had never been that intimate with anyone. I mean George was my first kiss and within less than a week we had shared roughly 3 kisses and 1 long make our session.

I decide to get ready for school even though it wasn't even 5 in the morning and decided I might as well buy some breakfast from that café plus they give me an employee discount. I put on my ugly ass uniform after looking at my bruises on my stomach they had faded a little but still a dark purpley colour. I looked at my hips from where George held his grip and there were small finger shaped bruises that were barely visible. I still had his trench coat in my room hanging on my door. Hopefully when I go Bedford I could return it.

"Hey Mr Evans." I say to my manager at the Café

"Morning Luna. Bit early isn't it?" He ask

"Couldn't sleep" I tell him "it's so hot."

"It is. Want some toast?" He ask "Bacon buttie?"

"Oh a bacon sandwich sounds amazing" I tell him "thank you."

"No thank you. Do you want tea or coffee?" He asks as I can see Sawyer walk in with two slices of bread he smiles and waves at me and I wave back.

"Tea. Please and sorry for the trouble." I apologise

"Don't be sorry this is my Job. And you're too polite." He laughs. He pours me a glass of teas and passes me the sandwich after a couple of minutes.

"How is you dad?" He asks me

"He's alright. I'm going to visit him this weekend. Going Friday straight after school." I tell him

"That good. Tell him I say hello." He says. Him and my dad were mates before the divorce and before my dad moved to Bedford.

"Will do Mr Evans." I tell him and I eat my sandwich and drink my tea. "It's well nice." I tell him giving him my thumbs up.

I walked over to Isla's at 7 in the morning. School doesn't start till 8:45 so I still had an hour and 45 minuets.
I knocked lightly on her door not to wake up her parents or the boys. Which I should've bought George's coat. She opens the door while chewing on a muffin "Morning Luna." She says as she makes way for me to enter the house. "You look dead" She says with a laugh.

"I woke up at 4:30 this morning then went to Evan's and got breakfast." I tell her.

"Why? couldn't sleep?" She asks me

"It's boiling at my house." I tell her. I'm glad that she's done with her strop which made me smile.

"Air con broke again didn't it?" She asks

"No hit Jason never got it fixed. Just used the money for more alcohol." I tell her. She knew Jason was a drunk but she didn't know he hits me.

"Well he's a twat. I still think its best if you live with your dad even it that means moving to Bedford." She says. "If you did you'll have a friend. George." She says. And with that I tell her everything that happens from Saturday to now. Minus the bruises and the hitting.

"I hear wedding bells." She squeals. "You're getting a boyfriend. I'm happy for you. It'll be nice for you."