"I was going to say hi but you looked occupied"

3 weeks have passed. 3 whole weeks since I moved here to Bedford, since me and George had sex, I would be lying if I said we've only done it a few more times... we've done it everyday since. If not once a day, two of three times. I feel like a completely new person. I feel a little healthier if that makes sense. I can still replay Isla's reaction in my head. Of course I had to explain to her everything that had happened since she was on holiday. Luckily she wasn't overly sympathetic which I was more than happy about. But her reaction when I told her I took her advice and shagged George whilst she was away, was the best reaction ever.

After I explained everything I told her about mine and George's fight, and then how he told me he loved me and then what happened on the sofa. She screamed and when I say screamed George's mum heard her from her house and thought I was dying or something. Of course she asked all these questions about how he was and stuff which I gave an appropriate answer. I think.

I was at the library looking for something to read since my I've read my own collection of books over two times. I may have made the mistake of bringing George with me and wearing a short denim skirt along with pink jumper because somehow George got all wounded up and he managed to get me back facing him whilst he fucks me from behind. My tightly hands grip the shelves and George bought one of his hands forward to cover my mouth, he made sure that any sound that's came from me was muffled and quiet so nobody could here. I heard an occasional "Oh fuck" from him in a hushed tone but apart from that he held in his grunts and moans well hidden. My clothes were still on, however my skirt had rode up my stomach but George has a tight grip on my panties whilst he pushed them to the side. Him one the other hand his jeans were only only unzipped and there was just enough space to have his- well you know- his penis out. He'd grip my hair while he thrusts into me a steady but fast pace ,careful not to make too much noise. The shelf was squeaking a little bit not loud enough for anyone to realise what was going. I moved one hand back and gripped onto his arms, now it was up to me to keep my moans quiet since he moved his hand away to my hip to hold them firmly in place.

"Shit George" I panted as my body jolted with every thrust. He lets out a chuckle and pulled on my hair which causes me to let out a gasp. This lasted around three more minutes and once we  both  came, and have calmed down from everything that happed we both walked around looking for a book or two like nothing had happened. "George where the fuck are my pants?!" I asked him as he stood next to me with a smirk on his face. He looks at me and then at his jeans pocket.

"They're In good hands." He winks. Pulled them out slightly so I could see the supreme band across the top. "We should go now" He said pulling me by the arm towards his car.

"Here let me sign these out." I tell him as I walked toward the desk and check the books out. The old woman gives me a dirty look and shakes her head disapprovingly as she stares at my neck. Oh George Smith no you didn't? "Thank you" I say smiling at the woman how passed me the books.

"Let's go" He said grabbing my hand and walking quickly out the library.

"Why are you in a hurry?" I asked him. He looks behind me and turns around and keeps walking.

"My ex is in there." He bluntly states. "I'm pretty sure she saw what happened in there." He added

"Oh is there anything I could do?" I asked him

"Not really. We need to go before she comes her and fakes being nice to us" he said starting to walk again. Apparently we were too late.

"Hi George. Long time no see." This gorgeous golden haired girl said from behind us with a beautiful smile.

"Madelyn hey." George said acting surprised yet in a tone which clearly shows she's the last person he wants to talk to.

"This is your girlfriend?" She asks. Why was he thinking she's fake.

"Yeah this is Luna." He introduces me.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I said

"Awh you're so sweet it's nice to meet you too" she smiles. "I saw you both and I was going to say hi but you looked occupied" she laughs.

"Is there any thing you needed?" George asked her.

"No I just wanted to say hi. Also Luna you are really pretty" She said.

"Thank y-"
"She is isn't she" George cuts me off. I give him a look but he ignores me.

"It was really nice seeing you again George. You look really well." She smiled "it was nice to meet you Luna."

"I'm sorry. You're being nice. How have you been?" George asked her. I felt a little jealous since she's really pretty but me and George are happy and in a secure relationship.

"I'm good. I've got a boyfriend." She said "his name is Nathan" she said. I have a step brother called Nathan.

"Really!" George exclaims "hows that going?" He asked her.

"It's good. He has been helping his step-sister the past few weeks. There was a incident with her and her mums boyfriend so they're helping her with moving here. So I haven't seen him much" she said "he always talks about her which is nice. He always wanted a sister. I mean his mum is pregnant with his half sister, so Nathan and his stepsister are pretty excited" she tells us. George clicked. I clicked. It's my Nathan.

"What's his surname?" I ask her

"Daniels. Why?" She asked me.

"That's my step brother" I laughed. She looks at me before a late smile breaks out on her face.

"Wow. What a small world it is." She gushed "I hope it won't be awkward that Nathan and I are together. Seeing as me and George dated a while back." She said.

"I don't think there would be." George said.

"Well it was nice talking to you both. But I need to run back home. Need to clean the house before my parents come back. My little sister trashed it again with her first year uni friends." She rolled her eyes "see you around. Also I'm sorry about what happens Luna" she said before turning and walking away.

"Okay maybe she's not that fake" George admits

"She was nice." I told him.

"She was nice. We weren't meant to be in a relationship we were better off as friends" he tells me.

"C'mon lets go home" I said walking towards the car "there's leftover Chinese we can eat that."