"It would kill them to find out you're being hurt"

It was amazing how small the world really was. I mean out of every house in Bedford my dad's house was next door to George's. Who is one a boy who I like very very much and two a famous pop star. We had sat with Tony, Natasha and George for around 20 minuets and now I was in my room in some pyjamas and my hair in a scrawny bun. I wasn't prepared for anyone to walk in or to go down so I removed the foundation from my face revealing an even worse looking bruise than this morning.

"I'm getting ice cream do you want to come- what the shit your face?!" Nathan exclaims. "What happened do you need me to kill someone?"

"It's nothing. And yeah I'll come." I tell him.

"Alright. But seriously what happened to your face?" He asked

"I guess I got hit my a rounders ball." I lie

"No you didn't." Nathan says "they're finger shaped." I didn't say anything not knowing what to say. "C'mon you can tell me and if you don't want me to say anything I won't."

"Okay fine. But swear on your life no one will find out." I tell him

"I won't tell a soul. Not even the fish." He tells me.

"Okay so you know that asshole named Jason living at my home." I explain. Nathan sits on my bet patiently. Bright blue eyes staring in my soul. "Well he's not the nicest of people. He's a fucking drunk and steals money from my mum. Ughhh and he takes all his bloody anger of me." I pull up my sweatshirt showing the bruises that I knew George has seen yet he was a gentleman not to ask in case it was something I wasn't comfortable talking about.

"That's something serious Lulu." Nathan says using the nickname that he once thought my name was.

"I know but I have it sorted out." I tell him.

"Look I know that you don't want me to say anything but if my mum and your dad will finally be able to have you with us all the time." He says "look you may not be blood related to me. But you're my little sister and my mum loves you a lot. It would kill them to find out that you're being hurt."

"I'm getting this figured out. I promise." I tell him. "Love you Nathan."

"Love you too Lulu." He tells me "How about that ice cream."

"Come on then. Mango and Raspberry for me." I tell him lifting myself of the bed. "And you pay."

"What ever you say." He tells me.

I had a few strange looks my way when we entered Tesco's. However I just shrugged them off. Nathan had bought us a tub of ice cream each. "You're a lot of money Lulu" he tells me

"I know." I say "sorry not sorry." I smiled warmly at him and he looks at me and shakes his head.

"So you met the Smiths. They were nice weren't they?" He asks

"Yeah. If I let you in on a secret never tell my dad." I tell him.

"Alright." He said

"Basically me and George actually know each other and it's so weird that he's your neighbour." I tell him

"Why?"

"Because we're like sorta seeing each other. I think I mean we've been on a date and kissed so we're something." I tell him. I've never see him so protective and happy ever.