"What would you do if i kissed you. Right here, right now?"

"Are you lying" I ask him

"Why would I lie about my birthday."

"Well maybe you wanted to trick me into thinking we're born on the same day." I joke

"So your birthday is the 9th of March?" He asks in disbelief. We had gotten to the high street and I had told him that I'd buy him a milkshake since he is kindly walking me home.

"Yeah 9th March 2002" I tell him

"Awh cute I'm 9th March 1999." He says happily

"You're a Grandpa" I say jokingly "I'm joking."

We had walk to down my road and I had George's hoodie hugged around my body. "So there's my house." I say "see you soon yeah?"

"I'm going to walk you to your door." He says. That isn't a good idea and I know it.

"You don't have too." I tell him

"I'm going too"

"Okay." I look at the small blossom tree outside my house and it makes me remember the time my dad and I had planted it when I was little. I miss my Pa. He lives in Bedford now. And I know Bedford and Luton isn't that far but mum and Jason hates the idea of me visiting him. The lights in the house were off so I assumed they were asleep. "This is it My humble home. I would invite you in but my mum and Stepdad might be sleeping." I tell him as we walk into the driveway.

"Night Luna." He says holding out his arms for a hug.

"Night George." I say as I let him engulf me in a hug. I feel his body heat wrap around me in the hug. I untangle myself as I turn around and walk to the front door. I feel a light grip on my wrist. George had carefully pulled me back and made me look up at him.

"I know this will sound crazy. But right now I want nothing more than you kiss you. Under all the stars that are possibly burnt out. So what would you do if I kissed you right here, right now?" He says and his uses his thumb and index finger to hold up my chin. My hand was holding his free hand and my other was holding onto his forearm.

"Would it be even crazier if I let you?" I ask him. I hadn't been a day but there was something in this moment that had made me mesmerised by him and his ocean blue eyes.

"I'd guess we'd have to see for ourselves then." He says inching in closes that if I move my head even the slightest bit the gap would be filled up.

"Go on then." I tell him moving closer without filling the gap. Our breathing was getting heavy and loud since we were so close together. The tip of my nose was touching his ever so slightly. And within a split second George had bend down slightly to get to my level and finally sealed the gap between us.
My mind was going absolutely ballistic because I had no idea what was actually happening. I had never actually kissed a boy and yet here I am licking lips with a 20 year old pop star who I had only just met. But in this moment everything felt right. Even the way our lips moved together felt right. He pulled away after a couple of minutes and looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful tonight." He tells me and I blush.

"You look handsome." I tell him as I step away from him. "I must get in now." I tell him

"Good night m'lady" he says making sure I get inside.

"Good night George." I say smiling turning around to shut the door behind me. I give him a wave and with that he starts to walk back.