"I wish you could see yourself the way that i see you."

"What do you see in me George. I mean why do you want to be with me when there's millions of girls waiting to fall in love with you. Why me?" I asked him. He was taken aback with the question I asked him. And compared to me he was definitely sober and knows what is going on. My mind is all over the place. Screaming different things at me.

"What makes you say that Luna?" He asked me.

"I mean look at me. I'm ugly. I'm fat. How do you like me?" I asked him. I was so far in I couldn't get out of it now.

"I wish you could see yourself the way that i see you. I think you are stunning. Don't you dare call yourself those names. Why do you think that?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but your obviously too drunk to process what's happening I think I'll wait." He says. I hiccuped

"What did you say?" I question.

"Doesn't matter." He tells me. And he pulls me to kiss me. His lips grazing mine. Then gently placing them on mine.

"Get away from me!" I screamed as I push him away.

"Sorry. What did I do.?" He asked in panic.

"Nothing." I tell him. "I don't know what I thought."

"You know what I think? I think you've had enough to drink so I'm going to take you him." He tells me. Pulling me up.

"No I don't want to go home." I tell him.

"You need to. You're hammered." He tell me. My eyes however give away the fear of going home. I've been saying one thing my my eyes says otherwise, filling with tears making my mascara run.

"Please George I really can't go home." I says. On the edge of crying. He doesn't say anything but instead he picks me up to stop fighting against him. It's not his fault he doesn't know ; but I don't want to be anywhere near that place.

"I'm doing what is best for you baby girl." He tells me. As he walks out the room still carrying me. If only he knew. But he didn't. "Oh hey Reece I'm just going to take Luna back to her house." George tells Reece as he walks closer to Reece.

"She's staying with me tonight at the hotel." Reece says helping me out. "Yeah here's the key and I'll meet you there in about an hour." He said to George.

"Oh alright. Luna why didn't you tell me?" He asked

"I'm drunk." I did flatly. He nods his head and laughs putting me down and lacing his hand in mine. I turn my head and look at Reece. I mouth thank you to him and he nods his head telling me it's okay.

Bruises | George SmithOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara