"My darling."

I pretty much fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow. I mean me and Nathan ate ice cream and then watched Disney until at least 2 in the morning. And I was knackered. I woke up at around 10:30 by my dad who pulled the sheets of me. I mentally groaned. "UGHH dad what.." I whine and fake cry.

"I've made you breakfast. And done you're the only one NOT awake, it is my job to awaken you." He tells me

"I want sleep." I tell him as I lift the pillow and cover my face.

"No you are going to wake up. Plus you're having lunch with you're little boyfriend." He says. What the fuck. How did he know?

"He's not my boyfriend." I tell him "and how did you know?" I ask him as he picks me up and slings me over his back.

"I know everything." He tells me

"Put my down!" I playfully scream. Just as I said that I'm placed on the floor and in the living room. Nathan and Jenn where on the sofa watching some old series and there was a plate with bacon , toast and beans on the coffee table.

"Breakfast is served." Dad says as he plops himself on the sofa. We were all watching tv for a while and i looked at the time and it was 11:30 and I thought to myself that I need to put my life together it's almost noon and I'm still in my pyjamas.

"I need to get ready don't I?" I ask them all.

"Yes you do." Nathan tells me. Dad and Jenn were to engrossed in the television that they probably didn't hear me.

I had gone upstairs and pulled out a white tie front crop top which had cute red flowers printed on it. It was long sleeved so the chances of me getting to hot was very high. I matched it with a pair of blue ripped mom jeans. I'm not lying when I said after I had finished getting ready I spent at least 15 minuets trying to take a decent picture. Which I got 15 minuets later.

"What's up gorgeous." George says as he appears from behind my door.

"Hello George!" I say as I tie my hair up into a ponytail. I had curled my hair so my my hair actually looked decent for once in a ponytail. "I have a present for you." I tell him

"Oh my goodness What is is?" He asked sorta sarcastically

"It's your coat." I say whilst passing him his coat that I had taken out from my bag.

"Awh thank you." He tells me as the takes the coat from my hands. "So where do you want to go?"

"You know the best places around here. You decide." I let him choose.

"Well my darling I have the right place in mind." He said.

Him calling me his darling had made me blush quickly and it spread around my face like a fire. It had be only days and I had already fallen so hard i might just loose my mind.

I'm lowkey tipsy atm since I came home from a wedding like and 20 minuets ago and sunk a couple of drink in without my mum or dad knowing. But my cousin was supervising me and well I didn't stand on the dance floor like an awkward fuck I actually danced well. Lol xx