"Please don't drunk drive"

Blake wanted to introduce me to his girlfriend so he decided to book a fancy restaurant for all of us. I was sitting on George's bed getting ready.

"Bailee is so sweet. She's going to love you" George exclaimed as he buttoned yo his shirt.

"She's not judgmental is she?" I asked him. I was afraid she'd see the scars tattooed on my arms, which even after weeks still failed to disappear. They were all over my body. Covering me and even though George tells me he doesn't notice them I still feel self conscious of them. The coconut oil fails to make them fade.

"No she's really lovely!" He exclaims. "You almost ready?" He asked

"Let me grab my bag and then I'm done" I tell him. I stand up and grab my bag from the back of his door and then look at him giving him the signal that I'm ready to leave.

"Come on my love let's go" he said grabbing his car keys and walking out the room. "You look beautiful my darling" he compliments.

"Well you look handsome" I wink at him as I follow him out the door. My red dress riding up my thighs a little so I pull my hand back and pull it down.

"Where is this place, why did I have to get ready so early?" I ask him

"It's in London" he tells me. Wow a two hour journey.

"Wow I'm ecstatic" I laugh

"It's not early it's two in the afternoon" he said "we are meeting at four"

....
"Hi reece, how are you?" I ask him giving him a hug as he stands up at the table

"I'm good how are you?" He asks me. I tell him I good as I see George give Blake a typical bro hug and then moves over to Bailee to say hi to her.

"Let me say hiya to Blake, save me a seat?" He smiles and nods as I move my way over to Blake.

"Ello gorgeous" he hugs "thanks for coming" he said

"How are you? Haven't seen you in a while" I smile

"I'm good I've been in Cali with my girlfriend" he smiles "Bailee this is Luna, she is one of my best friends" he introduced us

"Hello" Bailee greets politely as she stands up to give me a small hug.

"Hiya, you're the little girl from just go with it, aren't you?" I ask her

"Yeah I am!" She exclaims "that was an embarrassing role" she laughs.

"No you were great" I tell her

"You're George's girlfriend right?" She asked me. I nod.

I took seat at the round table next to Bailee and Reece , Blake and George slightly opposite us. "How did you and George meet?" Bailee asked me

"Well my best friends Isla, she's cousins with Reece and he's been like my brother forever. And a few months ago Reece bought the boys round Isla's house and then George walked in on me in the bathroom. And from there we hit it off and he walked me home. He gave me a kiss. From there it's history." I tell her remembering that first moment i saw him.

"Awh that's cute. Better than how me and Blake started." She laughed

"Really how did you meet?" I ask her

"His managers asked me to be in their video and of course I said yes because I love their music" she said.

"The only reason I knew of them was because of Reece" I tell her

"Have you listened to their songs?" She asked

"Is it bad If I said no?" I asked "no I've heard a few songs" I told her.

....
Some how me and Bailee ended up on the table at a bar singing loudly to Khalid who was playing through the speakers. Yes I was drunk. Yes I am a seventeen year old girl. Don't worry it was 11pm

"Hey mr bartender... can you get me 4 shots of vodka?" I ask him. I guess he didn't ask for my ID because he had full view of my bum because I am wearing a thing underneath my shirt red dress. I jumped down and he passed me the shots and of course within a few more seconds i was wasted on another level.

"I'm going to find George" I tell Bailee. I walked towards the seating area and can see George talking to Brad with a beer in his hand. His white sleeves are rolled up and manages to turn a classy outfit into an appropriate party outfit. "George" I slur breathing in his face.

"Wow baby how much have you drunk?" He asked holding my hips to steady me

"Loadsss" I laugh.

"Okay I'm going to take her home. Can you tell the boys that I'm off." He told brad before lifting me up and taking me out the bar.

He places me in the front of his car and takes his jacket and places it over me. "Okay my love let's go home" he said

George's POV
"Are you okay to drive?" She asked, fright glistening in her eyes

"Yes why?"
"Please don't drink drive" she pleaded
"I'm not drunk I had two beers in two hours" I told her.
"Okay" she nods "take me home"

Merry Christmas Eve!
I may update a little more because I'm on the Xmas holidays!
The updates most likely won't be as frequent but I can promise a couple more chapter before I return to school :)