"What kind of sick person are you..."

"I'm so sorry. Sorry I really am." He said panicked I looked at him.

"It's okay don't worry about it." I tell him

"Wait are you Spanish??" He ask and quite frankly I'm surprised

"Yeah... how did you know?" I ask him

"You have a slight Spanish accent" he informs me- that made my day since everyone thinks I'm British. I smile at him "I'm George" he tells he holding out a hand. I take it and shake his hand

"I know." I say "I'm Luna!"

"That's a name I'm heard a lot from Isla and Reece." He informs me.

"All good things I hope."

I had a vibe that George was the most shy out of all of the boys but somehow he was chattier than Blake. I had followed him out of the bathroom and I had found out he only went inside to wash his hands.

"Guys lets all play poker with skittles." Blake says while pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"Thank you." I say. I didn't have a clue how to play poker even though my step dad was an alcoholic and a gamble addict. "I don't know how to play poker." I say.

"Okay how about teams we'll teach you." Reece says.

Blake ended up on his own since he was unbeatable. I went with Reece and Isla went with George. I felt a pang of jealousy when Isla basically snatched George from me but I didn't miss Reece or Blake.

During the middle of the 3rd game I had gotten a phone call from my mum.

"Hi mum" I say

"Luna where are you?" She asks not 'hi' or 'how are you"

"I'm at Isla's why." I ask her

"Jason wants you home." She tells me. My face instantly drops as the idea of her not caring her own daughter was a punching bag to her shitty husband who steals her money.

"Well if he wants me home I'm not coming until he's either back at the bloody bar or asleep." I say not caring that people are around me.

"LUNA LÚIS GET HOME NOW." She shouts. I get up and leave the room so I can actually tell her that she is a bitch.

"AND I SAID IF HE IS THERE I WILL NOT COME HOME. WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON ARE YOU TO LET SOMEONE FULL ON ABUSE HER DAUGHTER." I shout back hopefully not loud enough that no one can her me. The line goes silent and I thought she just hung up but I could hear breathing from the line.

"Just come home." She said. As if. And with that I hang up. I take a deep breath before I walk into the kitchen/dining area. "Reece are we winning." I ask him as I look at the massive pile of skittles infront of him

"Fortunately so" he says excitedly. I notice George was looking in the fridge possible for something to snack on since we had eaten all the pizzas he bought home. He noticed my glance on and he looked at me- concern in his eyes but I shake off the look on his face. I can't help but think he was there when I shouted back at my mum and had heard.

We had ended up on the sofas in Isla's living room with the blankets covering us. It was nice and toasty inside and I was really uncomfortable in my jeans but I just had to survive this. We had been watching all 3 toy stories and now we were watching The Shining which was Reece's choice. I was not enjoying the jump scares however the film is good.

Over the few hours I had been here me and George bonded more than me and Blake. I just guess Blake was the shyer one of the three. I looked at the time on my phone. Half Ten. "I should get home." I tell them and getting up

"I'll go with you." George says standing up.

"You don't have to" I tell him

"But you walking" he says "and it's late"

"I'll be fine."

"I'm going with you." He says. Blake and Reece have cheeky grins in their faces however Isla looks as if she wants to rip my eyes out. I shrug off the look she's giving me and say bye to all of them except George.

"You coming George?" I ask. He shoves his shoes on quickly and trails behind me as I open the door