"Quite well I'd say"

Me and Jenn walk over next door and the house is similar to my dad. The lawn however was tidy as was the driveway. Jenn rang the doorbell and we waited a couple of seconds before a man who looked like he was in his lay 50's opens the door. "Jenn my darling how are you?" He said happily

"I'm alright Tony. How are you?" She asks him. He tells her that she is good and tell him that she made a cake for them. His eyes lit up when she said Cheesecake so they must've really liked the cake. "Here you are." She says handing him the tin.

"You really didn't need to." He says as he invites us in.

"No I did. I made one for Luna here. You know Nicks daughter. So I had to make you guys one." She tells him.

"Finally I meet the mysterious Luna Luís." He says "you know that way your old man always talked about you we all thought that you had passed away or something." He tells me

"No I'm alive. And it's lovely to meet you." I said

"Likewise darling." He tells me "Say how about we get you lovely ladies a nice cup of tea?" Jenn accepts his offer and we stand in the kitchen with him. As I stand in the kitchen I feel something on my leg so I quickly turn around surprised. "Oh did old Phoebe frighten you. She does like to sneak up on people." He tells me

"I wasn't expecting her to be behind me." I tell him as a kneel down to pet this gorgeous Cavalier.

"Tony who was at the doo- oh hi Jenn." A blonde woman said as she walks into the kitchen.

"Hi Natasha." Jenn says "oh meet Luna. She Nicks daughter."

"Well I'll be god damned. I never thought I was going to meet you. You're just as beautiful as nick said you were." She said happily. They're were indeed friendly. Natasha however reminded me a lot of George because of her eyes and hair but that was probably because blonde hair and blue eyes were common features on people.

"Aha thank you." I tell her taking in the compliment with a nervous chuckle. Phoebe was still in the kitchen by my legs so I kneel down as stroke her soft head. "She's lovely." I tell them.

"Mum do you need me to take Phoebe for a walk?" A voice spike from behind me. His voice sounded familiar really familiar. "Oh hiya Jenn. How's you, Nathan and Nick?" The boy asks.

"I'm good. Oh this is Nicks Daughter." Jenn says to him. I turn around to see that I'm in the home of the one and only George Stephan Greasley Smith. That is one big surprise.

"Well. Well. Well." He says "If I didn't know better I'd say you've been stalking me." I smile at him. He walks over to me and gives me a quick hug.

"Hiya George." I say. I guess it's clicked in Jenn's mind and and she's is getting hyped.

"You two know each other?" Natasha asks "also she's been on a walk today."

"Quite well I'd say." He told her. My face heats up.

"I'm friends with Reece's cousin." I said