"Did you think I was going to hit you?"

Here I was officially living in Bedford with my dad. I stayed the night round George's last night and this morning I wasn't happier but to see his beautiful face first thing in the morning. I didn't even mind that his naked chest was pushed against may face and I was technically breathing in his scent. He was warm and he was my safe place.

The bad thing was George appeared to have woken up in a rather ratty mood causing me to feel as if I had done something wrong. Isla wasn't back until this Friday, meaning there was only two days for her to find out that I have officially made it out of Luton. School was on summer so I had a few weeks to decide whether or not I'll stay in my school in Luton or move to one here in Bedford.

I was on my phone in George's bed whilst he was in the shower, he had barely spoken to me this morning which reminds me I'm going to ask him why he's been blanking me. When he walks out the shower he barley acknowledged me, it didn't matter how much I drooled over the sight of him getting changed he didn't make a sound. I just dragged his feet heavily against the floor and stomped downstairs. I should've know it was a bad idea to follow him downstairs but I did follow him. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him watching him closely as he drank a cup of tea he made for himself. His mum and dad were both working so it was us both today. He huffed and continued drinking from the mug.

I let out a chuckle and looked at him "well something is obviously up and it's something to do with me.. I suggest you tell me or I'll just go home." I said. He puts down his cup and sighs.

"I'm just thinking" he growled his eyes more dark and angry then how bright, loving and gentle they normally were.

"You seem a little angry for 'just thinking' don't you think." I say letting out a little laugh. He gives me a dirty look. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Just thinking about why you didn't do anything about Jason sooner." He said.

"What was I supposed to do. Send him to prison with no real evidence." I keep my eyes down.

"I just don't get it. You could've told me!" He says getting rather loud. Matey who does he think he is?

"What was I supposed to say 'oh hi George my stepdad hits me. He also raped me' like that's easy." I say. He was angry and I didn't like it. AT ALL.

"You could've said something. Anything. Luna you were in trouble" he says "what if I never found you lying there practically dead. He would've gotten away with it and next time you'd end up dead!" He added. Angry. Agitated.

"I'm not that stupid" I told him.

"Then why didn't you tell anyone?!" He asked letting out an angry deep breath.

"I was afraid." I look at the ground. I turn around and open his bedroom door but his hand flys right past my face and slammed the door shut. My head and back hit the door hardly and I gasp out in pain.

"What are you so fucking afraid of?!" He shouted he shouts, in that moment he moves his hand up to his forehead and me however, flinched as I felt trapped like how Jason would block me whilst would block me against a door and then hit me. I move my hand to cover my mouth as I let out a muffled sob.

"George you're scaring me." I told him in between my breaths.

"Did you think I was going to hit you you?" He asked in a honeyed voice. George would never hurt me and I knew that but in that moment I have no idea why I convinced myself he would. I let out a sob followed by a sniffle.

"I'm s-s-sorry" I sputter. I spin around and fling open the door and run out of his house and ran down the road. I could hear him call my name as he ran after me.

"Luna please wait." He called out. But I still kept running. I suddenly feel a tug on my wrist causing me to spin around quickly before becoming face to face with George. "I'm so so sorry. Luna I would never hurt you. I love you. I love you" He breathed out between breaths he's planting kisses all over my face and holding my body close to him. He told me he loved me for the first time.

"I love you too." I said.

.....
*mature content*

Somehow we ended up in a intense make out session on his sofa in the living room. He pulled away from a minute making me miss his touch "I love you!" He said. I pulled his face down and made his lips come back in contact with mine. His hands roamed my upper body whilst I let out a quiet moan into his lips. We were still kissing whilst George sat me up and pulled my hoodie of my body. To his surprise I wasn't wearing a bra but he continues kissing me and I pressed my chest against his. I attempted to unbutton his shirt as patiently as I could however, I needed up ripping it over his head. Don't worry I didn't properly rip it.

My hands stroked his bare chest and I planted various kisses against his jaw and neck. He let out whimpers so I think it was driving him crazy. He pulled back and blushed at the sight of me. "You're beautiful" He said a light shade of red spread across his cheeks. I tucked off his trousers but George had to pull them down all the way since somehow it wasn't working for me. He had a growing bulge in his boxers and he gave me a small smirk. This time I was the one to blush.

He ran his hands along the inside of my thighs whilst he moved my panties. I did the same with him as he grabbed a condom out his wallet. I guess boys come prepared. I wasn't until now that I processed what was happening and I started shaking. George notices me shaking and pulls me into his grasp. "It's okay you don't feel ready." He said as he cuddles me.

"No no it's okay. Can you just ....?" I look in his eyes and his face was soft.

I'll go slow. I promise" he said grabbing my face kissing me softly. He lined himself up and pushed in. I whimper at the sudden pain and pressure of himself inside of me. He was looking into me eyes making sure I was okay. His fingers locking in with mine as he thrusts in slow and carefully; cautious not to break me.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need me to stop?" he asked me.

"No no it's okay. It just a little uncomfortable, but I'll manage, I promise. Just keep moving," i reassure him, leaning up slightly to kiss him. After a few more moments of his thrusting slowly into me, George whimpers into the crook of your neck, gripping your hand tighter. "it's alright, George. Let go," i tell him.

"oh god," he whimpers as he came. He thrusts a few more times before pulling out disposing the condom. He comes back and lowers himself so his face is close to my down below. His tongue flicks at my at a fast pace, and my hands immediately tangle in his hair, pulling at the ends.

"George," i moan. "you don't have to, it's alright."

"it's to fair if you don't get to come," he says, leaning away from me . I look down at him and give him a small smile, before he continues his actions. Before i knew it, i was coming around his fingers.

As soon as we finished we pulled back on our clothes and he puts on the tv. I'm cuddled into his side and my feet are on the side of the sofa. He plants a kiss on my head. "I love you." He said in awe.

"I love you too." I said looking at him and giving him a peck on the lips. I was only a matter of seconds before George's mum walk through the front door and into the living room to drop off Phoebe.

"What have you two been up to?" She asks as an sits down next to me. Oh mate if she was her a couple minutes earlier she'd know exactly what we were doing, in the exact same spot as where she is sitting. I wasn't gong to stand up because my thighs hurt too much. So I sat still.

"Just lazed around." George lies. Luckily Natasha believes him and doesn't ask any further questions.