"So I say let's finish off what had happened on the train."

George had taken me to see the Lion King and since he had paid for everything I then paid for the snacks like mini Oreos , popcorn and ice cream that had been served during the intermission. I had even bought us both a bottle of water which was over priced and cost £3.00 for one bottle.

"Reece would think these small Oreos to be a disgrace." George tells me.

"Ugh when he was at the X-Factor I was behind stage eating an Oreo thin and he was so sad." I tell him and laugh. The theatre was over so we had been walking through the high street while talking about Reece's thoughts on Oreo thins. Even though it was the beginning of June the night was quite chilly and i tried to hide the thought of me shivering slightly.

"Are you cold?" He asks me

"No I'm alright." I tell him.

"Here take this." He hands me his trench coat.

"No I'm fine really." I tell him "what if you get cold?"

"It doesn't matter if i get cold." He tells me as he hands me the coat. I put it on and it is like a dress on me.

"Thank you." I tell him.
We had gotten on the underground and since it was at least 12 in the morning there were only a handful of people on the underground. "Tonight was amazing. Thank you so much." I tell him as he pulls my legs onto his lap.

"It was. And no need to thank me." He tells me as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. He leans in close to my face that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. My breath hitched and became heavy and unsteady.

"I don't want to go home." I tell him as I place my forehead on his. "I don't want you to go home." He places my hand in his hand and out fingers are intertwined.

"I don't want to either." He tells me as he cups my cheeks between his hands. My nose is practically touching his. And my hands are holding onto his upper arms. I lick my lips slightly and let out a deep breath. We were so close to kissing when some one interrupts us.

"Ummm sorry to interrupts but can we take a picture?" A young girls asks George. He looks at me for a second then looks back at the girl.

"Of course." He says getting up. The girl passes him her phone and the takes it holding it up so they could take a picture. The girl looks at me and George again.

"Sorry that I interrupted." She apologises.

"Oh no it's alright." I tell her. As she sits down on one of the seats opposite to us.

"It's always nice to meet fans." George says. I didn't care that he was famous but it would be inconvenient for what had just happened because I'm pretty sure that girl took a video before she interrupted. Or a picture.

George had dropped me home at roughly half one in the morning and I had school tomorrow which was definitely a killer and I'd be exhausted.
"Bye George and thank you so much today." I tell him.

"Anytime love." He says. The word 'love' sends blood to my face causing me to blush like mad and I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato.
He leans in close to me. "So I say let's finish off what had happened on the train." He tells me placing his hands on my cheeks again. This time my hands were clutching the fabric of his shirt by his chest. And with that he kisses me a long but sweet kiss.

He presses me against the front door his hands press into the back of my thighs, lifting me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding myself on him. George groans and grips my hips harder, his fingernails digging into my delicate skin.

I was kissing down his neck. he lets out a deep moan as I suck on the skin, pulling back to lick then blow cool air on it, nearly causing George to drop me from the erotic pleasure he's receiving. My lips attach to his again, his tongue sliding in my mouth and pulling on my tongue, causing me to moan out loud. "Stop." I say out of breath. He pulls back equally as out of breath.

"Are you alright?" He asks

"Yeah but wow that escalated fast." I say laughing. He gently lets go if my legs placing me on the porch.

"That was quite a kiss." He says. "See you soon yeah."

"I know you're going back to Bedford tomorrow but I'm actually visiting my dad over the weekend and he actually lives there. Maybe we can meet up?" I ask him

"I'd love that." He says. We exchange goodbyes and I go inside and go to bed that happiest I had been in a while. Nikola was right. It's crazy how someone can fall so hard for someone so quickly.