"Harold wasn't simple as."

"Have I done something to upset you?" I ask her. I have no clue what I did but she wasn't having me one bit.

"What makes you think you have?" She questions. Answer my question.

"I asked you a question and I need you to answer that." I tell her.

"You're good" she says trying to call convince me otherwise. "Reece said it was nice seeing you again. And Blake and George liked you." She changes the subject. I smile to myself at the thought of George telling her that he liked me as a friend.

"Well you tell Reece it was good seeing him and tell Blake and George that I I like them too."  I tell her "I have a free period next if you have one can we go and get a burrito?" I ask

"I would love that however I have to go to Geography next." She says as she rolls he eyes. I laugh at her reaction

"I can get you one if you want?" I ask

"No it's okay don't worry about it. Mr Jeffers said he would order pizza in maths last." She tells me.

I went to the tortilla shop and chose a naked burrito with beans and rice, pulled pork, lots of guacamole and cheese and it certainly brightened up my day. I walk back to school with the take out bag in my hand. I was so excited to eat my burrito because they're like my favourite food. Ask anyone and they can tell you that I go to the tortilla take out shops at least 20 times a month. I waste all my money on burritos that whenever my dad see that balance on my debit card he has to freeze my accounts.

During my free period I sat in the quiet study area with my laptop in front of me. I don't want to actually revise anything in particular so I put on a Spanish film and if anyone asked that was my Spanish revision. When really I wasn't doing anything. My last lesson was History so I went there only as that bell rung for 5th period. We were learning about the Anglo-Saxons and half the lesson we spent talking about what reasons Harold Godwinson had to take the throne and what reasons why William of Normandy should've been throned king.

"William was related by blood. Harold wasn't simple as." Some random girl argued

"Any other reasons for it against?" Mr Collins had asked. He looked at me and even though I had a point I didn't want to talk out loud. "Miss Lúis" he says

"Well even though Harold was related by marriage and not blood. He was from Britain whereas William was from Normandy and the witan didn't approve of him." I state acting all clever when really the use of the words 'witan' and 'whereas' were more complex then some. The next half of the lesson we had to write a practice question and let's be real it doesn't take half an hour for an 8 maker so I sat in my seat twiddling my pen and looking at the clock watching the minutes tick by.
Finally it was the end of the day and I sped walk out the the school grounds and then walked home.

When I reached home i noticed that all the windows were shut and which only meant no one was home which was a advantage for me. I unlocked the front door and made my way to my room. The house that belongs to a helpless mother who is married to a drunk isn't actually wrecked I mean it wasn't the tidiest but there weren't beer bottles and whiskey decanters lying around however it did smell of cigarettes.